Chapter Twenty

~~~~~~~---------------Author’s Note------------~~~~~~~~

Hi!! I know I just updated last night, but once I had just put it up and then shut down the computer, I thought of it. Okay, well, I guess these author’s notes aren’t so bad, and I am sort of getting used to them, even though this is only the third I put up :P (the first was in the beginning of the book and then one in the last chapter and one now), but anyways, this one is in Alicia’s point of view and it isn’t too much, but I was typing this on my phone (which is really slow sometimes) and I had to hide it every time someone walked by the hallway, and my parents can be very overprotective sometimes (I know,  they only mean well...) and they would get all mad if they saw I was staying up, using my phone. Somehow they got some idea that I am talking (OUT LOUD) to people at two thirty in the morning (yeah... I stay up a little later reading... On wattpad, of course :P ), which I don’t do. I mean, sure I might stay up reading all night, but I’m not stupid enough to talk on the phone with somebody then!! Anyway, I am getting off topic. I know this isn’t much, but this is another chapter in Alicia’s point of view and I hope you enjoy.

Oh, and I would really appreciate votes every now and then, because my chapters don’t get a lot of views, and even when they do, I sort of feel like sometimes nobody is really reading it. So every now and then, a vote would be really nice to just let me know that there are actually people reading these! :D Anyway, I have wasted enough time blabbering on and on. Enjoy the chapter!

#~~~~~~~MysteriousPast~~~~~~~#

------------------------------------------------

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

                Chapter Twenty

Alicia's POV

                                 You know, Rinaldi can just be so naive sometimes, and it really bugs me. He makes it seem like it's no big deal, when clearly, it is a very big deal. That doctor knows that something is up, and he could easily link me and Rinaldi to what is happening to Mona. He might not be as willing to let her just leave with a new name like he reluctantly did with me and Rinaldi. I hope Mona is okay...

            Ugh, here I am, making myself feel terrible, worrying about Mona, meanwhile Mr. 'I-Have-A-Monster-Sized-Ego' Movie Star is sitting in the corner over there watching some TV special on lhow you can make yourself look younger. He really drives me insane sometimes. Really? Watching TV at a time like this? He is just too much.

                            Well, I guess complaining isn't going to get me anywhere. I looked around the room, hoping to find something I can use to research other things to get my mind off of this. Wow, some hotel room. All it had was a little mini fridge, which was empty, two chairs, one on each side of the room, a television, and a bed. Not one computer. Well, I guess I'll just have to find that library from the other day and use a computer there. I grabbed my thin, yet long leather coat, and shouted over to Rinaldi, "I’m going to go take a visit to the library. I think I should be able to find some helpful information."

                                      His eyes didn't leave that TV screen once. He just waved his hand in my direction as he mumbled something like, "Sure... Buy a pizza pie while you're out. I'm starving..." I then walked out the door and made my way to the library. Ha, he wants me to buy him a pizza? You know, about an hour ago he said  that he was going to make a pizza himself. and why didn't he? He saw that there was ANOTHER special on 'maintaining a younger and more natural look.' As soon as that came on, his eyes were practically glued to the screen.

                 Sheesh, I don't see why he cares so much about that... There are a lot more important things he could be doing right now, but what is he doing? He is sitting on his lazy butt, watching the TV, trying find out how he can look younger. He wants to look younger? Are you kidding? He has the maturity of a little kid. And he has a big ego too. You know something?... He reminds me of someone I knew as a kid. Yup. That kid was a real jerk. He was so ignorant. Ah, well I better get to the library...