one

Isabel's POV

We were moving from North Carolina to New Jersey. It was a long drive. We had finally made it to New Jersey to a town called Long Valley. We resided in a beautiful house, much better looking than our old one in North Carolina. Our house wasn't bad but I just like this one way better. Anyways, we pulled up to a pretty tan colored two story house that was huge.

"This is huge mom!" I said looking out the window. I never thought I would live in such a big house honestly.

"Yep," my dad said. "We have 5 acres of land here. There will be plenty for you guys to do" he added.

"I call the biggest room!" My sister Kendall said. She's younger than me by like 2 years. I could care less. We are total opposites.

"Uh no..." I said as my dad slowed down the U-Haul that we were crammed in to pull into the driveway. "I get what ever because I'm the oldest."

She scoffed and crossed her arms. My mom just looked at her.

The truck came to a stop and I got out, then my sister. My parents got out on the other side.

There was two two-car garages and then a big tree next to each side of the driveway. The colors on the house were pretty,

I looked through all of the trees and shrubs between me and the neighbors house and I saw two boys playing basketball. They looked a lot alike so I inferred they were bothers.

"Hello?" One said.

Oh shit I thought to myself. They must have heard the leaves breaking as I moved through them.

"Hello?" The other one said. "What the fuck bro... Let's go" they said and started walking towards the bushes. I ran and pretended like I was grabbing stuff from the truck.

They made it through and he stood there. One a bit taller than the other holding the ball. They were standing in my driveway.

"Oh hi" I said shy. They were cute.

"Um hi..." The shorter one said nervously.

"I'm Grayson..." He said stunned... Well it looked as if he was

"I'm Ethan. We live right there." He said not knowing it was obvious.

"I know" I laughed "I'm Isabel." I introduced as I walked closer to them.

"Are you our new neighbors?" Grayson said.

"Yep, we moved from North Carolina." I explained

"Oh. Well.... It was nice meeting you." Ethan said as he elbowed Grayson with a smirk.

"Do you need help moving in?" Grayson asked.

"Ehhh.... A little bit..." I said. Grayson dropped the basketball.

"Are you guys twins?" I asked them

"Um, yeah?" Ethan said mad. "We get that question like every day..." He dragged.

"Oh sorry." I laughed. It was easy to tell them apart. I don't know what it is but I can just tell.

"What can I grab?" Grayson asked

"Just grab anything then I'll tell you where to put it." I smiled.

He nodded. As we walked in with boxes, my parents walked out.

"Isabel who are these boys?" My mom asked and my dad standing behind her.

"Oh sorry, mom, dad, this is Grayson and Ethan. They live next door" I said smiling. The shook hands with my parents.
"Hi I'm Natalie" my mom said.

"I'm Tim" my dad said.

We were done in about 30 minutes. When we were done, Ethan asked their family to come by and meet us. Sure enough, they all did, their sister and parents. Our parents talked for awhile and Cameron just went back home but me and the boys hung out and they invited me to go swimming at their house. My sister stayed inside and played on her phone.

I told the boys they could come in the house but wait in the soon-to-be living room and they did. I found a box that was in my soon-to-be room with my bathing suits in it. I opened it up and found my blue and green one from PINK. I changed into it and put some running shorts and a t-shirt over it and wore some Jesus sandals on my feet.

"Ready?" Grayson asked as I walked down the stairs and I nodded and the three of us walked out.