eighteen

Isabel's POV

Continued

"Grayson... I won't lie, it's been so hard for me to not think about you but it's part of a break up. I don't know if I can trust you."

After I said that Ethan talked through the door saying he was going to Ryan's house. Grayson responded with okay and Ethan left. Now me and and Grayson had the whole house to our selves.

"You can. You really can."

"I better go." I said as I got up. Grayson quickly got up and grabbed me. He picked me up.

"Please don't go." He said in his low voice.

"Gray..."

"Let me show you something." He told me

He positioned me in bridal style in his arms and layed me in his bed.

He started kissing me from my forehead all the way down my neck. It gave me goosebumps. I could feel the warmth of his body hovering mine.

He went back to my lips and started kissing them. I grabbed his face and just kissed him forgetting about everything.

"I'll show you" he said whispering.

"Okay what ever you want" smiling

He took off my under armor sweatshirt and I took off his shirt. I wasn't wearing anything underneath it so it left me in my bra.

"No shirt?" He asked

I just laughed.

He continued kissing me starting from my neck and gave me butterfly kisses all the way down my stomach. Once he reached me waist, he looked at me with only his eyes and started to pull down my black nike sweats. I sat up and took off his basketball shorts leaving him in just his red compression shorts.

He unbuckled my bra and I took off his compression shorts. He was only wearing socks as I was just wearing my panties.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

"Yes."

"Here's your last few moments of your virginity and mine too." He said joking.

"Oh well." I said smirking still laying there.

He slipped off my panted and lined up with his length. He slid in and it felt like no other feeling I have ever felt. Certainly didn't feel like putting a  tampon in. It felt good and hurt really bad at the same time.

"This is hurting me" I noted to him.

"It's okay, I'll make it feel better."

He pulled right out and grabbed a condom off his dresser then came back to me and slid in again.

He thrusted into fast . I kept my hands on his sides just scratching the sides because it hurt and felt good. He breathed hard and I squeezed the sides of him.

Grayson's POV

She was scratching the sides of me.

"Grayson..." She moaned.

I kept thrusting.

She put her hands down and grabbed the sheets pulling them screwing them up. I flipped her over on top of me.

Up and down she went.

"Are you sure you were a virgin?" I asked her. I was impressed.

She ignored me and kept going.

"Holy shit babe" I said as I just layed there.

This went on for about 5 minutes until I was on top again thrusting into her. We reached out climaxes and I fell over into her.

We were both breathing hard. She got up and grabbed my shirt I took off and put it on. It was the only piece of clothing she was wearing. I took off my condom and threw it away then got back in bed to sleep.

She fell fast asleep and I wrapped my arm around her body. For a moment I ran my hand up and down her side feeling her curves.

Around 4am, Isabel woke me up.

"Grayson." She whispered over and over until I answered her.

"What?" I breathed out trying to wake up.

"I'm so sorry."

"Can we not. Let's just go back to sleep."

I wasn't sure what she had said. I just fell back asleep right after that.

Morning

I woke up around 7 to make breakfast. It was still only me and Isabel in the whole house. I left her asleep in my bed as I put on some clothes

As I was making breakfast, I started thinking.

Are we a couple?
God damn, why'd I fuck her
What am I doing
Damn I screwed up
Does she love me?
She doesn't because she really pushed to not be together.

I stopped thinking and just focused on scrambling the eggs and shit. I put some cheese which was the last of it for me and her. Next, I grilled some bacon and I was done cooking.

I set the plates up on the breakfast bar with some orange juice.

I walked upstairs to wake her up. By then it was about 8:00 am.

"Isabel..." I said whispering. She immediately woke up.

"I made breakfast" I smiled. She got up and put on her panties and walked downstairs following me.

"Good morning beautiful" I told her as we walked down the stairs.

"Good morning" she said back in her morning voice.

We walked into the kitchen. I pulled out a stool for her to sit on then I sat down myself.

We ate in silence.

Once we were both done eating, I grabbed both of our played and washed them then set them in the sink.

She watched me as I did so. I decided to talk to her since we hadn't really said a word to eachother.

"So what's new in your single life?" I said

"Are you fucking serious?" She said confused. "We fucked eachother last night."

"So what are we?" I asked. I wasn't going to deny it. We did.

"I don't know Gray. I have to go though" as she made her way to the stairs. I ran up to her to catch up to her and grabbed her.

"No no no, please stay. I'm going to be home alone all day so please keep me company." I begged

"With our pants on" she sassed

"You never answered me question, what are we?" I asked again

"Grayson I don't know! Friends with benefits? I don't know!" She frustrated.

"Nah... We can't be." I said staring to go up the stairs behind her. "I think you should be my girlfriend again."

"Grayson seriously? At what, 8:00 in the morning or something? You're already going to start shit?"

"Isabel I'm just saying, we can't be friends with benefits. We both love eachother I know we do."

"Fine."

"Fine what?"

"If you can promise you wouldn't go kiss other girls I'll be yours." She smiled. It made her mood change a lot. She started to grab my hands and look up to me since she much shorter than me.

"Like my girlfriend?"

Her face went to a 'are you kidding me' face.

"What do you think?" She asked

"Alright I will, I won't talk to any other girls besides you, my sister, my mom and my cousins. Go and delete all of my girl contacts in my phone and unfollow every girl I follow on Instagram"

"I'm not doing that Gray, just don't talk to them. It's not the hard. Though, delete the girls in your phone... Wait how many girls were you talking to? Maybe it's not a good idea that we get back together then."