six

Isabel's POV

Next Day

It was my first day at my new school. Grayson and Ethan asked if I'd want to go with them so they could show me around. I said I would so I made sure I looked nice. Especially for my first day.

I got up extra early around 5 so make sure I looked mighty fine.

Around 6 I was completely ready and was going to start heading over for breakfast at their house. I hugged my mom goodbye and my dad too. They wished me luck. My lucky sister was still sleeping. I left with my black jansport backpack a.k.a. my 'black backpack'.

I was wearing a Nike speed jacket with a black and white striped shirt underneath. For pants, I was wearing some mid washed hollister skinny jeans with maroon high too vans.

I walked up their long driveway from where our side door is and I knocked.

"Hey!" Ethan said and he hugged me.

"Hi" I said back

"We are eating scrambled eggs with bacon" he said as he guided me to the kitchen.

"Hi Isabel! Good morning... Are you excited?" Their mom asked me as she finished up cooking

"Yeah, I'm nervous because I don't know anyone" I replied

"You have the boys. If anyone tries to mess with you they will kick their butt" she winked and Ethan started motioning a fist into the palm of his other hand.

We rate without talking and around 7:00 we left to go. It was only a 2-5 minute drive from our street to the school. It was a nice looking school.

As soon as I get there, I walked with Ethan and Grayson to the office to get my schedule. I had 3 classes with Grayson and 3 with Ethan. I had one of them in all of my classes. I had lunch with both of them. The paper also had my locker on it too. As soon as we get out into the hallways with with lockers, people started picking on them.

"Hey retard"
"Can we have a picture? Hahahha"
"Wait no can I have an autograph?"
"They are so stupid"
"Leave the girl alone"

I turned around to them.

"Who are they talking to?" I asked

"Us." Grayson said.

"Aren't you gonna do something?" I was angry

"No, just ignore them" Grayson said

"Why do they do that? What's up with them asking you for autographs and pictures?" I said confused

"So there's this app called vine." Grayson said rolling his eyes

"I have that app" I said "what about it?"

"Well, a lot of people follow us and they tease us because I guess we are "popular" " he said making quotes with his fingers when saying popular.

"Why are they mean?" I asked

"We don't know." Ethan said.

While we were talking, people were still trading them. Other students gave them no respect. It made me worried that maybe they might have done something bad that made them be hated? I don't know. I didn't think much of it through out the day. When I did, it made me mad.

As soon as I got home from school with Grayson, not Ethan, we went to do stuff with his sister, me and Grayson just chilled at his house where no one was home besides Gizmo. We sat in his room and talked.

"Why'd you guys move here?" He asked. He seemed really interested in me and I was interested with him.

"My parents got good jobs and are looking to open a business here." I said "we have only moved twice and both times the business has become successful" I added

"Nice. What do they do?"

"They are lawyers and have offices here and in Carolina. They will travel back and forth a lot but mainly stay here."

"Good, I would hate for you to go back and forth."

"Me too."

After that we went upstairs to his room.

"Isabel I've been meaning to tell you this..." He said really unconfident

"Is it bad?" I asked. I was kind of scared to be honest.

"Well, I know we haven't known each other that long but I have some heavy feelings for you. I don't get like this a lot. And it's rare if I feel like this about someone. Isabel I really like you and it's okay if you don't feel the same way. If you do it's probably Ethan but-"

"Grayson it's okay. Im starting to get feelings for you too." I smiled. Right when I said that he had a smile. It was so cute

"Really?"

"Yeah" I assured him.

He came up to me and kissed me smack on the lips.

"Grayson!" I said "too soon!" I added

"Oh... Sorry..." He said. I think I might have hurt his feelings.

"It's okay.... I liked it but it was too soon. You're an awesome guy but we still have to get to know eachother. I don't think you even know my middle name" I laughed. "Grayson, what's you're Instagram?"

"True... Anyways, it's GraysonDolan"

"Okay... One second" I said as I typed it in. I found it and I was appalled by all of the followers he had.

"Holy shit Grayson! You have over a million followers! How?!" I was so in shock. He was litterly the boy everyone picked in at school to a social media superstar.

"Yeah.... Me and Ethan, again, are popular on vine and I guess our fan base kind of huge." He explained

"Oh my gosh... " I said.

"Yeah... We tour a lot so we aren't home a lot." He said

"Oh..." I was kind of sad knowing that because that meant I couldn't see them as much as I wanted to. I imagined seeing them almost everything but with this more like a week out of the whole month.

"Do you want to so swimming?" He asked to get out of the topic it seemed

"Sure"