Sixteen

Next day at school

Grayson's mom and him took me to school like normal. I got to my locker, Grayson didn't even talk to me besides in the car. So, I decided to go up to him at his locker.

What I walked up to broke me.

He was kissing another girl.

"Grayson?" I said softly with my eyes filling with tears. "Don't talk to me please"

He immediately stopped as soon as he heard me and looked at me with a scared look.

"Fuck, Isabel!" He yelled. Everyone's heads turned toward me then me as I walked fast back to my locker.

"Isabel!" He ran after me. He grabbed me arm and I yanked it out of his grip without even looking at him.

Approaching my locker, I called my mom as Grayson stood infront of me speechless.

M: hello?
I: come get me now from school please.
M: really Isabel? I just got to work. You're going to have to stay.
I: mom... Please just come get me I started crying
M: are you crying? I'll be there in 5 minutes.

I ditched my first hour and hid in the girls bathroom. Grayson followed me and stood outside the bathroom. I could hear him crying. As soon as I got a text message from my mom saying she was here I walked out.

"Isabel... Please" he said with his voice cracking.

I turned around and looked at him. His face had a bit of hope in it.

"Don't" I said and he went back to crying.

I walked off campus and into my moms car. She drove me home.

"What's wrong honey?" She asked looking at me like I was crazy

"I'll tell you later I just want to be at home with no one else" I pleaded.

"Alright if you say so..."

She stopped the car I front of our house. I ran up our long driveway and took out my key and opened the door. I ran up my stairs and into my room. I threw my backpack on the floor and layed in my bed crying leaving black marks of water from my makeup.

About an hour later, I hear my doorbell go off. I quietly walk downstairs to see who it was thinking it was a UPS or FedEx guy. No, it was Grayson.

I opened the door and just looked at him and he looked at me.

"Listen-" he started

"Grayson, I knew something was up. You weren't talking to me like you used to, you were getting extremely angry like no other. I'm done." And I closed the door. He stopped it with his hand.

"Let go" I said wiping my eyes from the tears.

"No." He said and he walked in.

"GET OUT!" I demanded "GET THE FUCK OUT"

"Listen...-"

"GET OUT"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN." He yelled so loud it echoed throughout the whole house and left a ringing in my ears. We were both screaming at eachother.

"LISTEN TO ME" he yelled with a vein popping out of his forehead. "I've been stressed out, I've been emotional, school isn't going good for me, I just needed someone." He calmed himself

"I know school isn't going good for you, and it's quite evident that you've been emotional, I mean you punched Cameron in the face and went to jail in just 2 days. But you had me Grayson, you HAD me." The tears came gushing out of my eyes.

He looked off to the side and licked his lips. He puffed a few times.

"Isabel, I truly love y-"

"No, if you really did you wouldn't have been kissing all over that other girl which I thought hated you... Isn't she the one posting the tweets and yikyaks about how she wants to beat the hell out of you? Isn't she favoriting them? Isn't she retweeting them? Huh?"

"She came on to me" he softly said about to cry.

"I doubt it Grayson."

"Isabel please" he begged

"No."

He came up to me and embraced me as I cried. He rubbed my back and held
Me tightly.

"I can't do this." I told him and moving away from him. "I think we have to brea-"

"No, we aren't breaking up, we are going to fix this." He assured

"Grayson, you scarred me for life. FOR LIFE! I will never ever get the image of my boyfriend kissing another girl out of my head. How would you have reacted if that was me kissing another guy?"

He thought for a second. He looked down at the ground.

"Maybe we gotta take a break."

"Yeah maybe we should." I agreed

"I'll see you later." He said to me on the verge of crying.

I opened the door for him and he walked out. Once he reached the bushes he looked at me.

"I love you." He said. I gust grinned.

After seeing that, I walked back upstairs and took a nap to get away from all of this.