nine

Isabel's POV

2 months later

Grayson took me to LA with him and Ethan. I was really nervous about it mostly because Grayson warned me that fans would suspect us if dating. He was right. As soon as we landed at the airport, girls were crowding the terminal to greet them. I was so scared and I just minded my own business. Girls were taking pictures and everything. It was so overwhelming.

After about 4 extra hours at the airport, we got to the hotel they were staying in. We caught up with Cameron Dallas who stayed with us. I was the only girl and that was so unlike of me.

I knew who Cameron Dallas was and very familiar with him. We hung out at the hotel for a bit then they decided to go swim. We all got out swim suits on and I brought a Nike 2 piece that was black. It was a professional swim type of shirt but nice enough to still show my body as much as a bikini would just no triangles. Grayson wore some pink trunks and Ethan wife some light blue ones.

I sat by the pool most of the time because I was just tired after all that we had done today.

About 20 minutes before we left the pool, Grayson came and layed with me,

"I like that swimsuit in you" he flirted.

"I like those on you too" I smirked.

"Hahaha are you hungry?" He asked "we should get some pizza"

"A little bit but I'm just tired." I said already dozing off.

"I'll carry you back to the room and we can leave now and Cameron and Ethan can stay?" He winked

"Okay. What ever it takes for me to go to sleep"

He picked me up and took me all the way to the room that was at the very top of out Hilton hotel.

I got some dry clothes on and be layed with me in bed with his arms wrapped around me, cuddling.

"The pizza can wait till tomorrow" he said in my ear

I turned around on my side facing him and he kissed me on my nose.

"I love you Isabel" he said starring in my eyes.

"I love you too." I said back

"I've been meaning to ask you this..-