Part 4

Bold text is your thoughts.
Regular text dialogue Japanese.
Bold italicized is English.
~~~~~~~
"OH SHIT, it's the first day of school in a new fuvkung country!!! What am I going do? I don't know what to do... What if I have to present myself in front of everyone??? It's not the same at all in (Your country). The teacher you said something like "we have a know student so-so wave to the class, now let get back to class." But here, SHITT, I FUCKING PRESENT MYSELF IN FRONT OF THE CLASS POSSIBLY SAY SOME FACTS ABOUT MYSELF. IM NOT THAT INTERESTING." You were current putting your uniform on and texting your sister to check if she is awake.

"Do I put the skirt mid thigh?" You set your skirt to that length. "No, its too short to me. I just put it just about... I guess and put some thigh high sock. Yeah, maybe even roll up my shirt? NOPE, AHHAHAHHA I LOOK SOOO BADASS!!" I started to laugh at yourself and decide that you would just make no adjustment until your comfortable with the school.

You looked at the clock that read 7:30 am. "Still early though. I just call (Sister's name) to see if everything is fine." You prepare your breakfast and lunch while you were waiting for your sister to answer.

"Hello mate. Are you ready for schoool?" You said while getting your backpack ready.

"Ughhhhhh, yeah. I basically wait for the time to go faster*sigh*" you sighed as well but you gave her some advise and later called your mum and pop to say that both of you are okay and that you would call them later.

You saw the time, grabbed your shoes, and looked your apartment. You walked towards the stairs and someone bumped into you. You looked up to see the same red hair guy from the airport, Kagami.

"Hello Kagami. Words of advise, watch where you're going. Okay?" Kagami gave you a hand. You dust off the dirt off your skirt. Kagami was blushing but you didn't notice it.

"S-sorry ____ ( I'm not adding honorific), Are you going to Seirin? I-I mean, I ask because your uniform is the same as S-Seirin uniform." His face started to heat up.

"Hahaha, you're so cute Kagami, yes I'm actually attending Seirin." you teased as his face match his hair color. You pull out your phone to see the time it's close until school starts.

"Oh shit Kagami, its no time to fucking blush mate. We have to move!" You grabbed his hands subconsciously.

You and Kagami made it to school at least with 5 minutes until class actually starts. You panted while he was just normally breathing. You finally cathed your breath and waved to Kuroko, the blue hair boy. He waved back and walked up to you.

"Hello ____, your face is really red. Are you okay? " He placed his hands on your face which cause you to blush you even more.

"Kuroko, I'm fine. Kagami and I just ran to get to school. Thanks for worrying about me. You so sweet." You bowed and smile. The bell rang and you ran to the classroom since you memorized the floor plan of the school.
~~~~~~~~
DUDE HAHAHAHHA, I FINALLY UPDATE BEFORE NEW YEARS!!!! Happy New Years Eve, guys!! I'm so happy because this book almost has 200 read. Thanks guys for this. I'll be taking requests on the Attack on Titan one shot so if you have a story then contact me. Byeeeeeeeeeee guys (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ