Part 5

Bold text in dialogue is you speaking English.

Regular text in dialogue is you speaking Japanese.
~~~~~
"Class, I want to introduce our new student. You can come out now, " You were shaking a bit outside the classroom and looking down on the floor, you looked up and notice the teacher gesturing you to come in. As you slowly walked inside the classroom, there was a quiet gasp coming from every student.

You shallow to be able to speak clearly. "H-Hello I'm ______ and I hope we can get along." You looked down and fumble with your fingers.

"May you tell the class something interested?" You looked up to the teacher with "WTF, do you know how fucking sweaty I am??" face. You made a deep, relaxing sigh.

"I'm from (Country name) and I came to Japan because of my father (or any way you say it) got a job transfer. I used to play basketball before I moved here." You said so confidentiality and majority of the students were blushing since you're so adorable. You took a good look in the classroom

"Thank you ______, you may take a sit next to Kōki Furihata. Furihata (pretty sure that his Last name, correct me if I'm wrong) please raise your hand." You looked around to see a boy nervously raising his hand. You walked your way to the empty desk. You turned to the side and notice Furihata staring at you. You gave a cute smile and he instantly started to turn red.

After school

You wanted to introduce yourself. You don't want to coming to be to tough or so fragile.

"Hello Furihata, I want to personally introduce myself." You gave a smile and put your hand out for a handshake. He froze and slowly turned around. It took him a moment calm down but when he calm down, he started to be confident as if he is hanging out with his friends.

"Hi ____, I'm Kōki Furihata but you can call me Kōki. I have to go to practice, wanna come?" You were utterly shock of the fact that he was so nervous even just your presence get his hands sweaty to a confident person that kind of excites you. Little did you know, you have something extremely special that gives people confident and reassuring when you are around.

"Oh, sure. What sport?" You asked as you gather your supplies. While walking outside the class, you saw two guy, one with a shaved head and the other with spiky hair. You waved to them when Furihata stopped to talk to them. You took a good look at them. 'They're pretty good looking. I don't mind tapping that, hahahaha no stop.' You started to blush, just a little that the guys wouldn't notice it. Furihata tapped your shoulder and motion that it's time to go. The guys followed and kept trying to look at you a lot. You were bother at all. You can hear shoes squeaking, basketball dribbling and swoosh of the net.  Its reminds you at home. 

~~~~~

Sorry about the short chapter, I had trouble writing this story because I didn't know who should I include for this chapter. Its is possibly that you will might be introduce to new characters in later part/chapter. I'll will update every other Saturday or every other Wednesday . Peace out guys ☻☺