Part 6

Regular text is Japanese
Bold text is English.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The squeaking of the tennis shoes and basketball bouncing against the floor. You and the guys started to talk about each others' school life. All of you guys are so deep depth the conversation that you didn't notice Kuroko or Kagami glaring at the guys.

"Hey, what's wrong?" You noticed the guys freezing up.

"N-nothing, "Furihata answered, Hiroshi and Kōichi nodded and ran to the locker room. You just stood in the entrance of the gym and unsure if you should wait there for the guys or leave. Finally Kuroko walked up to you and gave you a sweet smile.

"Hey Kuroko, I didn't know you play basketball," Kuroko had a tingling feeling. You blushed as the other guys slowly stop playing basketball.

"Hello ____, I guess you already made some friends" You nodded.

"Yep, how long have you been playing and what position do you play?" Both of you walked and sat down the bench.

"I played for pretty long time but I recently started playing again. I don't really play a certain position." You nodded and you were about ask him about 'recently playing again' until a girl yelled for the guys to line up.

"LISTENING UP! WE HAVE AN UPCOMING PRACTICE MATCH SOON AND YOU NEED TO TRAINING UNTIL YOUR MUSCLES RIP!" The guys and you tense up. You were quite shocked that a quiet looking girl is shouting the top of her lunges. The gym was silent.

You got to leave because you don't know what to do. You hit your knee against the bench and everyone was staring at you. 'SHIT!! That really hurt!!! Oh my, why didn't I see it!! NOOOOOO!!!! People are staring at me!' You quickly limp toward the door until the girl walked to you and gesture to to move back to the bench.

"I'm okay, sorry for interrupting practice. I'm fine," you try to wave off the pain.

"No, come sit. You hit your knee pretty hard, Koganei go get the first aid." The girl looked at you as if she was asking permission to touch your knee. You nodded and noticed that her eyes widened a bit but she shook her head.

You heard fast footsteps and loud panting. You looked up to see a guy, Koganei, who looked a cat. You thought he looked cute because his cat mouth goes well with him. You smiled and Shinji slightly blush but walk up to you.

"Here you go," he said while handing over the kit to the girl and ice pack to you.

"Thanks, ummm. What's your name?" The girl blushed a bit while wrapping the bandage around the knee.

"I'm Riko Aida and the coach of the team," she smiled and you returned the smile. You looked at the team who just sitting on the floor staring at you. Riko finished wrapping your bandage. You stood up a bent you knee to make sure you knee isn't badly injured.

"What's about you guys?" All of them were jumped at bit and some either blushed or looked away.

"I'm Shinji Koganei, but you can call me Koganei," you hugged him because you're a very affectionate and you felt that he was a hugger. Koganei was shocked but quickly return the hug because he wasn't use to hugging and it was an awkward hug since your much more shorter than he was.

A guy with big grey/gray eyes that reminds you of an eagle. He looked fine. You blush even more but you cool down.

"That was a pretty BALLsy move you did there" At first you didn't get it but you finally got the joke and chuckle at it. You noticed that the team rolled their eyes.

"I'm Shun Izuki," You didn't know if you should give him a hug but you ended up taking that risk and he immediately return the hug.

A tall guy with kind smile can up to you as well as Koganei. The guy made hand gestures which you didn't get.

"His name is Rinnosuke Mitobe and he said that it's a pleasure to met you." You looked at Koganei and then Mitobe which you gave him a hug. You were slightly confused since he didn't learn sign language but you brushed it off.

There was a guy with glasses who was far away from you. You looked at him and he would always look away. Riko notice and she looked at the glass and slam her back really hard. He flinched.

"Come on Hyūga, introduce yourself to our guest! She so sweet and she won't bite," Riko had such a evil smile when she said that. He slowly walk towards you and his cheek were slowly turn red.

"Hello," you said to get his attention. He cleared his throat and held out his hand for a head shake. You shook his hand and smile.

"I'm _____. It's nice to meet you,"

"I-I'm *cough* I'm Junpei Hyūga. It's nice*voice cracks* to meet you too. "You smiled and still awkwardly shake his sweaty hand. Finally the hand shake was over and you looked around the team. You got a feeling that they're missing someone and that the team is going to be amazing in every game.

"Can I say something?" You asked Riko. She nodded and concerned.

"Riko, is there someone missing in the team?" Riko froze and just about to repeat the question, someone ran up to the gym. The person ask if someone was here. The team nodded no and the person bowed and ran off. You decide to move on and ask if it was alright to stay. Everyone nodded. During the practice, Riko would ask about your opinion on the play and method that they should take if an event will come up. You would help on techniques that actually works.

~Riko 's POV~
I should ask ____ if she wants to join the team since she knows what's up. I wonder how long she has been playing basketball because she's a pro at it. If she joins in the girl basketball team, there is no doubt in my mind that she would be the all-star in the team.

But it's stranger that I can't see her abilities or her strength. Maybe it's because of the uniform. I'll figure it out. Practice is almost over.

~Regular POV~

You needed to walk home from practice quickly because you still have homework to do. You didn't want ask Kagami to walk you home so you secretly left the building. You made it home safely and did everything you needed to do.
(1111 words)
-------------------------
Hey guys, I know that I suppose to update on Earth day but things happen. Sorry. I updated today because summer actually took its full affect today and I want to update. I have over 300 views on this book, yay! I hope you enjoy I'll be updating soon. Byee!