Chapter 1 : Ball Meets Face

A/N- this is the first time I've ever actually published any of my stories, so please leave comments on how I did and how I could improve. If you have any suggestions for a story please tell me. Thanks.

You, Yachi, Kiyoko and the rest of Karasuno got off the bus. After traveling hours to get to Tokyo to participate in the Tokyo Training Camp. When you, Yachi and Kiyoko were walking someone started screaming. "Th-th-th...THERE'S 3 OF THEM!!!!" Yamamoto yelled, falling to his knees. You looked at his in confusion. 'What does he mean 3 of them, does he mean 3 girls?'

"Tanaka what is this?" Yamamoto asked. You turned to see Tanaka approaching his friend from Nekoma, smirking. "Well you see Yamamoto," he said and grabbed you shoulder, "this is (y/n). She is our assistant coach and manager. She's a second year but there's one thing I don't like about her though..."
"If you say something stupid now..." You glared down at Tanaka and he somewhat trembled. "It's nothing like that, it's just...you're way too tall."

It was true. You were way to tall. You were taller then Yamaguchi but smaller them Tsukishima. So you were taller then almost everyone on the team.

Tanaka and Yamamoto started crying. "We have to tip toe if we ever want to kiss her. But no worries we can still kiss Kiyoko." You sweat dropped and walked away into the gym were some of the teams were practicing.

Yachi and Kiyoko started throwing the balls so that the team members could spike them. You were discussing strategy with coach Ukai. Everything was going fine until...

"LOOK OUT!"

You turned you head to the source of the shout and saw a ball flying at you. It hit you straight in the face and you fell backwards, hitting your head hard on the basket behind you. Much to your dismay, the basket was full of volleyballs and they all fell on top of you.

You sat up and held you head. Wincing at the pain. Someone came running up to you. "I'm so sorry!" You looked up and saw Kuroo standing there. This was the first time you had ever seen him, since you only joined recently. You looked carefully at his features. 'Fuck!!! He's HOT!!!' You were going to say something when the pain came back and you held your head again. "Are you ok?! Here, let me help!" He grabbed you hands and helped you up. "Don't worry I'm fine." You said. But as soon as you got up you tumbled into his chest.

He held your waist to help you stand and started panicking. "Ah! You're obviously not."
"Kuroo you usually not this worried." Kenma said walking up behind Kuroo. "Kenma! You would be worried too if you just threw a ball at a girls face and she couldn't stand up!" He yelled still holding on to you. "But that would never happen to me." Kenma replied.

They continued to shout and you smiled at their friendship, then started laughing. "What's so funny?" Kuroo asked confused. "It's nothing." You smiled at him. That's when Kuroo realised that he was still holding you. He quickly put his arms by his side and looked at you. "A-are you sure your ok?"
"I'm fine now. Thanks."

You realised that Hinata and the others stopped practicing. You turned to them and yelled, "OY! Did I say you guys could stop!? Get back to practicing!" They all jumps and replied, "YES MA'AM!" They all went back to practice and coach Ukai came up to you. "You should sit down (y/n)."
"I'm fine. I'll just have a bump."
"Ok then. Come on, we need to talk with the team."
"Ok, well Kuroo Kenma," you turned to them and smiled, "it was nice meeting you." You turned around and ran back to your team. As soon as you left Kuroo's face pretty much exploded and went deep red.

"Ah! K-Kuroo, what's wrong?" Kenma asked, never before seeing his friend like this. "S-she's so pretty."