At school

We were at school and I saw Lonnie and she yelled out 'Alexis!! Eek I haven't seen you in forever' 'Uhm the last time you saw me was right before last period' I giggled. You could say we were really close friends. Then I saw Audrey walk by with Ben. 'Oh my gosh, she's so faking that smile. You know why she went out with Ben?' I asked Lonnie. 'No why?' 'Because she knew that I couldn't have him and all that so she was all like 'Oh why don't I go out with ben? See how Alexis will react.' Well I'm pretty mad.' 'Ooh Alexis!!' Lonnie said in her 'guess who's checking you out' tone. 'Who is it?!' I asked not really caring because I'm not all boy crazy really. The only crush I've had was on Ben. 'Carlos. Cruella De Vils son, from the Isle!' I turn around and he turned away blushing 'He is pretty cute.' I said. 'And he's coming this way!' Shes squealed. 'Hey. I'm Carlos.' He said shyly. 'Heh hey! I'm Alexis!' I said more outgoing and he just smiled. 'You new right? From the Isle?' 'Yeah I am. Would you like to go out to get to know each other?' 'Yeah I'd like that!' I said excitedly. 'Great see you tomorrow after school?' He asked seeing if that was ok. 'Yeah see you then! Anyways I have class so talk to you later!' 'OK! Talk to you later!' He said as we walked away from each other with smiles on out faces.