Carlos meeting dude

I was walking on the tourney field to see ben and the plans about the coronation and I see him. 'He--- What are you doing?' I ask him. 'Sprints' he whispered. 'OK Carlos were going to started out with sprints' 'NOOOO!!!!' Carlos yelled running by us with dude the dog chasing him. 'Carlos!' Ben yelled. We ran after him. When we got to the forest Carlos was up a tree. 'Carlos?!' Me and Ben asked in unison. 'Ben?' He says catching his breath. 'Alexis?!' He finished. 'This is a vicious rabid packed animal! Who's gonna chase me down and rip out my throat!' He yelled. 'Hey!' I yelled picking up dude while petting him. 'Who told you that?' Ben asked. 'My mother!' Carlos said. 'Cruella?' I asked and he just nodded. 'Why are you holding him?! He's going to rip out your throat!' He said as I hand him to Ben. 'Carlos?' Ben started. 'You've never met a dog before? Have you?' I asked. 'No! Of course not!' He said. 'Carlos this is dude.' Ben started. 'Dude meet Carlos.' I say. And Ben hands dude to him. 'Good boy--- I mean... your a fast runner.' 'Ok... thanks!' Carlos said. 'Hey were going to give you some privacy.' I say to Carlos nodding towards Ben. 'Yeah... and of you need anything---' Ben started 'Just ask' I finished. 'Ok... see you later!' We say. I walk away with Ben behind me.