Midnight snack

I walked into the kitchen with Lonnie. 'There you guys are!' I said giggling. 'All the girls want you to do their hair!' Said Lonnie. 'Midnight snack?' I ask. Lonnie took a scoop and ate it. 'NO! NO NO!' Everyone yelled in unison. 'What? I'm not going to double dip.' Said Lonnie 'Uh do you feel like it's missing something?' Asked Mal. 'Hey there.' Jay said flirting with her. 'Could use some chips.' Said Lonnie. 'Chips?' Asked Jay.  'Yes!' I said giggling. 'And those are?' Asked Mal. 'Chocolate chips. You know the most important food group.' I said. 'When your feeling sad and there baked with a big glass of milk and she makes you laugh.' I said remembering my childhood. 'Yeah, and she puts everything into perspective.' Said Lonnie. 'Why are you guys looking at us like that?' Asked Lonnie. 'It's just different where we're from.' Said Mal sadly. 'Well I know that, but...' Lonnie started. 'We thought even villians loved their kids.' I finished. 'Oh how awful!' Lonnie said. And Carlos just looked at me sadly. And a tear fell from Lonnies cheek and Mal whipped it and put it into the batter for some reason. 'Well yeah, bummer but I have to get these into the oven and we'll talk to you guys later.' 'Bye!' Me and Lonnie said in unison. 'Evil dreams' Mal said and I heard Carlos say 'Bye' behind us. Me and Lonnie walked to our dorm and talked about it.