First kiss?!

I was running from cheerleading practice to my locker. 'Hey Alexis!' I hear behind me. 'Oh! Hey Carlos!' I say as I turn around. 'Wanna go out sometime?' He asked obviously nervous. 'Sure! How about tonight?!' I ask excitedly. 'Sure!' He said. So I run to my dorm and start changing. I wear my 'That's so fetch' shirt, dark blue leggings,dark and light blue boots, my light blue purse, and I grab my iPhone with my burn book case and walk out of my dorm. 'Hey!' I hear behind me. 'Hey!' I said back only to see Jay. 'You look cute.' He says and I blush. 'Heh I got to go! Bye see you later.' I say as I walk away. 'Ok! Bye!' He says and I see Carlos. 'Hey!' I say and hug him. 'Hey!' He says and me and him just walk around Auradon talking. 'You look really nice tonight!' He says and I blush. 'Thanks you too' I say and he blushes. 'Thanks.' He says looking down. 'What?' I ask. 'This is for you.' He says putting a necklace on my neck that has an A on it. 'Awww! Thanks! You shouldn't have!' I say to him as we started heading to the dorm. 'No I should've!' He says as I blush. And I see we got to my dorm. 'Well goodnight...' He says. 'Goodnight!' I say. 'I had fun!' I say and before I walk into my dorm he says, 'Alexis!' And I turn around. 'Huh?' I ask. And we're inches away and he looks nervous. He looks at my lips and then kisses me. My first kiss!! I think to myself. It felt like magic! All the sparks! Everything, just him. 'Woah' I say as he pulls away blushing. 'Yeah!' 'So...' I say 'Right! So see you tomorrow?' He asked. And I just nod and sneek into my dorm and flop onto my bed and doze off to sleep as Lonnies already asleep.