Carlos or Jay?

I was getting ready for my afternoon with Carlos. Since I didn't know where he was taking me I just dressed casual. I wore my hair down, pink eye shadow, blue flower earrings, peach lip gloss, my blue boots that are heels, my mean girls 'On Wednesday we wear pink' shirt. And my black and gray with a little white sweats. 'Hey sweetie where you going?' Mom asked as I head out the door of my dorm. 'Oh just going to meet a friend.' I say not wanting to tell her about Carlos. 'Is it Lonnie?' She asks 'No... no it's actually a different friend I met.' 'Oh well' she kisses my forehead. 'Have fun.' I'm pretty sure she's suspicious that I'm hanging out with a kid from the Isle of the Lost. Well at least it's not Jay the son of Jafar, right? As I walk I fall down. 'Hey! Watch where your going!' I heard an unfamiliar girl voice say. Uh oh someone from the Isle! 'Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going' I say shyly. 'Oh nah it's fine but anyways I'm Mal' she said 'Heh hi Mal. I'm Alexis!' I said. 'Oh anyways I have a date with ben.' 'That's awesome! I hated Audrey.' 'Why?' Asked Mal. 'Well heh... I was friends with her and then I told her I like Ben and she dated him anyways!' 'Oh I'm sorry.' Shes said. 'Nah it's fine anyways I'm heading.down to meet Carlos see you later Mal!' I said. 'K byeee' she said as her voice trailed as I left the building. And I bumping into someone but before I fall the catch me. 'Hey foxy! The names Jay' 'Heh Jay... Oh no Jay?' 'Yeah?' He asked. 'Uhm nothing I got to go!' And I run and I see Carlos. 'Hey Carlos!' I said to him. 'Hey Alexis!' And we hugged and just sit down and start talking. He tells me his life on the Isle and he tells me interesting things. I tell him about my life in Auradon and I just loved that I could come clean about everything in Auradon.