03; immortal promises

"Niklaus, you utter wanker where are you!?" Lynneesha yelled as she entered the house with a dramatic flair. Klaus opened the double doors and looked to his little sister. "Lynneesha, how are you?" Klaus says with his famous welcoming smile.

"Don't pretend to be civil, you know why I am here." Lynneesha glared at her bastard brother. "What the hell is this?" She gestured towards Hayley. "Hey!" Hayley said, sounding offended. Lynneesha turned to Hayley and arched her perfect shaped brow. "Don't be offended luv." Klaus said to Hayley. "This is Lynneesha in a decent mood." Klaus huffed, folding his arms across his chest. 

"Decent mood?" Lynneesha glares, grabs Klaus' throat and pins him against the wall. "You impregnate a werewolf, Elijah disappears and I have to fly from Russia to playing fucking saviour." Lynneesha snarled. "Your little shag piece nearly got herself killed also. In the French Quarter, thought I'd add."

Lynneesha let go of Klaus, glaring at him. "Hayley, what the bloody hell were you doing in the French Quarter in the first place?" Klaus questioned Hayley. Hayley looked down ashamed for what she was thinking of doing only twenty minutes previously.

"Answer me!"." Klaus demanded. "Leave her be." Lynn said sternly to Klaus. Hayley stepped forward, coming face to face with Klaus. "You wanna know what I was doing? I was buying poison," Hayley admitted. "So I could put your little baby out of its misery."

Klaus clenched his jaw, suddenly pinning Hayley against the wall. Hayley grabbed his wrists, trying to fight him off. "Nik!" Lynn yelled at him but Klaus didn't listen. "NIK!" She yelled louder. Lynn lunged for her brother, pinning him against the wall. "Keep your hands off her, she is pregnant for God sake!" Lynn yelled at him. Hayley gasped for air, holding her swelling neck. "You do not lay your hands on a pregnant woman!"

Klaus looked to Hayley, suddenly feeling concerned for her and angry at himself for hurting the girl. "All of this talk that you have told Rebekah that you do not want this baby but the second she decides to get rid of it, you become a protective father." Lynn exclaimed. Klaus sat down on the bench behind him. Lynn automatically sat beside him. "Elijah is fine. I gave him to Marcel." Klaus said softly.

"What?" Lynn demanded, looking to Klaus with a pissed off glare. "Marcel was nervous. Marcel's crew was getting anxious. He wanted Elijah gone so, I gave him a peace offering. It is all part of the plan."

"The plan for what?" Lynn demanded. "To use Elijah, our brother, for a stupid plan? I suggest killing them all easily by working together."

"I need to earn Marcel's trust. I need to make his crew trust me also. I can dismantle his empire from the inside without causing a full on bloody war." Klaus exclaimed. "I need to make sure that my child can grow up safe, safe from our enemies."

"Your enemies." Lynneesha corrected Klaus. "Why the sudden interest in this bloody city?" Lynneesha demanded. Klaus sighed, looking up to his little sister. "She isn't dead." Klaus said quietly.

Lynneesha tensed, realising who Klaus was going on about. "Who are you talking about?" Hayley asked curiously.

"She died on the night Mikael ran us out of this city." Lynn said, "She burned with, a not so dead, Marcel."

"She is alive!" Klaus raised his voice. "Alexandria is alive. Marcel and her have been for over a hundred years." Klaus said quietly. "She hates me. She thinks I left her to die, she believes that I abandoned her. Marcel has put it in her head that left her for dead. I want him to be punished."

Lynn scoffed, "So you are reclaiming the city for a woman that doesn't want to know that you exist? You are as stupid as much as you are a fool."