Chapter 2

Here it is!! Finally! Chapter 2, sorry if there are some mistakes...

Chapter 2

I woke up to a tap at my bedroom door and the voice right outside it said "Get up sis, it's already 10:30 and your breakfast is getting cold" Nikki said.

I slowly opened my eyes as they adjusted to the light, I pulled the covers off me and I made my way to the bathroom. I then stepped out after washing my face and made my way to the kitchen.

"Morning chicas" I said to Nikki and Ariana

"Hey girl, I made breakfast, Omg my feet hurt sooo bad." Ariana said

"Ugh me too, I don't think I'm going to leave this apartment at all today" I said

Ariana pouted "But, we're supposed to go out later tonight because we didn't last night after the concert"

"Oh, alright besides one night of clubbing won't hurt anyone" I told her

We ate  our breakfast as we talked about last nights events. Without a doubt it was the best night of our lives. I mean we got front row seats to see our favorite boys and not only that but we got to meet them and Louis Tomlinson called ME hot. I can feel my cheeks heating up as I start to blush as I remember his close proximity, the way his eyes scanned me up and down and when they met mine they had me hipnotized.

Nikki giggled and whispered to Ariana "Looks like somebody can't seem to get her mind of a certain blue eyed hottie" Ariana giggled with her

"NAILEAH, we've been trying to get your attention for the past 2 minutes but it's okay, I mean I'm distracted too thinking about the way Niall was talking to me last night and paying attention to me like if I was the only girl in the world and ugh those eyes, that outfit, that voice, God that voice..." Ariana got cut off her rant by Nikki who started laughing.

"Naileah isn't the only one in that stage Ari." Nikki said and I started to laugh

"Sorry guys, I guess that's what One direction does to ya now what did you want to tell me" I said slightly laughing.

Nikki took her hand of Ariana's mouth as she got up from the table and got her phone.

"I was asking you if you're going to upload your video today?" Ariana said

"Yeah, oh that's right! I have to go edit and that will probably take me a couple of hours" I said

"OMG OMG OMG!" Nikki said as she came back into the kitchen grinning from ear to ear

" What is it?" Ariana asked.

"The boys posted something about us, well without tagging us of coarse because they don't know about our twitter but, I know it's about us!!" Nikki said

I took the phone from her and I saw the tweets, Louis tweeted

@Louis_Tomlinson " What an amazing show last night!! We got to make some very very beautiful girls happy last night by meeting them"

I couldn't help the smile that made it's way to my face as I read his tweet. It seemed that for the hundreth time in the last 24 hours Louis Tomlinson had made my heart beat faster than normal.

We saw Niall's tweet next,

@NiallOfficial " What a sick show last night, I loved the view of front row from the stage ;)"

"OMG!! That was sooooo about you Ariana." Nikki said as she squealed and jumped up and down in excitement. I kept scrolling through my feed as I read the other tweets from the rest of the boys.