Chapter 6

"Hurry up guys or we're going to be late." Nikki yelled from the living room.

"Yeah, yeah we're coming" Ari said as her and I made our way down the hall dragging our luggage behind us.

"Omg! I can't believe this day is finally here, I'm so excited" I said with a big grin on my face, they're expressions matching mine.

It's now September and two months ago we got invited to London to attend the Versace fashion show, one of the biggest. We locked up and made our way down to the waiting  cab that was waiting in front of the apartment complex. 

We get to LAX at 12:30, we had plenty of time to spare as our flight left at 3 pm. We paid the cab driver as he helped us with our luggage and then we made our way inside.

As we made our way to check in I looked around at all the people running around everywhere, some flights being called and people rushing to get to their destination. 30 minutes later we made it to the front of the line where we handed our passports to the girl behind the counter and we loaded our luggage to be weighed in. "Okay you're all set, gate 12 at 3:00" Said the girl. I then waited for Nikki and Ari, after getting our tickets and weighing our luggage we made our way across LAX to our gate. We stopped at Starbucks on the way and we also bought some snacks and a couple of magazines from the tiny store at the entrance of our gate.

We scanned the area trying to find seats, it proved to be more difficult than we thought because there was a lot of people. We found some seats by the window. We made our way over trying not to bump into people. We sat down, our carry-on's down by our feet and I took a sip of my latte as I noticed a group of girls coming towards us.

"OMG it's you!! My name is Amy and this is my sister Jane We watch your channel all the time and in the video you posted last week you guys said you were going to London, I never would have though you would be in the same flight as us." Amy said clearly very excited. She looked to be around 17 with bright green eyes and short blonde hair. Her sister Jane had medium blonde hair and the same green eyes, she looked to be about 15.

"Nice to meet you girls, yeah we booked this flight months ago." I told them, smiling at their excited faces.

"Can we get a picture with you three? my friends and us love you guys,we follow you on every social media site and I guess you could say we're your ultimate fans, we went to your meetup two months ago and ahhh I just can't believe we're meeting you for the second time, and-"

"Okay that's enough of that Jane." Amy interrupted her sister who turned bright red with embarrassment.

"Ooops, sorry I tend to just talk a lot when I get nervous." Jane told us with an apologetic look

"Oh that's alright we don't mind, and yes we do remember you girls, you guys are the ones that made us these awesome bracelets and the collages no?" Ari asked them while we each showed them our wrists where the bracelets sat along with our watches.

"Yes omg you remembered" Amy said with excitement in her eyes

"Of coarse we remember, we try to interact with as many people as we can especially the ones that give us such cute stuff at our meetups. So thanks for these and the collages you made for each of us."

"Oh you are so welcome, we never thought you would wear them though." Jane said a slight blush still on her cheeks.

"Totally, they are so cute and they go with everything" Ari said

"Okay girls how about those pictures?" Nikki said putting her coffee beside her bag on the floor.

After a couple of selfies and each of us taking pictures with them we sat down and they kept chatting with us.