Chapter 5

Ok so I feel really bad that it took me this long to upload. Please bear with me as this chapter is kind of long and not as exciting. It's kind of a filler chapter and the good stuff will start in the next one. Please vote and comment. Thanks a bunch lovelies.

"You guys are not going to believe this!!!!!." Nikki yelled her voice booming across the apartment.

"What's all the commotion about?" I said as I made my way into the living room taking a bite of out of the apple in my hand where Nikki was pacing back and forth across the living room.

"Have you logged into twitter recently? or checked hollywoodlife.com?" She asked me, excitement evident in her face.

"Um? No, I've tried to stay low-key to social media apart from my channel ever since that day." I told her with an almost annoyed tone, but I couldn't really be annoyed at my little sister.

"Well check this out... it's an article on hollywoodlife.com that basically states that you my awesome, beautiful sister are perfect for Louis Tomlinson. It says here that you are down to earth and sweet and that you could definitely keep Louis grounded. It mentions your channel and how so many girls look up to you because you aren't fake and that you are super nice to fans, it also mentions all the charity work you do. It also says that you and Louis would make an adorable couple. Seeing as he hasn't been in a stable relationship in a while you might be the one to change that." She finished her little rant, or so I thought..

"Look they even have pictures of you two at the club and it says that you guys certainly look like you are having a good time on the dance floor, it says that they haven't seen Louis smile like that in a while, OMG they even have some snips from twitter about what the fans think about you and Lou together and awww some fans are sooo nice and others... not so nice." she says that last sentence with poker face.

"it's too early for this Nik-" I start to say but get cut off again when she holds up her finger basically telling me that she's not done.

"So is this lovely lady Louis Tomlinson's new girlfriend? Maybe and maybe not we hope to see the pair out soon... then there's this other one about Niall and Ariana,I don't feel like repeating myself but it kinda says the same thing as yours with a few things changed of coarse." She says with a smile on her face as she takes a deep breath and faces Ari (which I had not noticed came and stood next to me) and me.

"I read them earlier, they don't put us out there as gold diggers or anything like that. It felt kinda nice and then I go on twitter to answer some questions about my Vlog and I saw some nice comments and then some not so nice ones that turned my mood a bit." Ariana said

I sighed and sat down on the couch, it had been two weeks since the night out and ever since then things haven't been the same. I hadn't heard anything from Louis, not that I really expected to but c'mon the guy basically tweeted about me the day after the concert and then we kiss and nothing, absolutely nothing. Who am I kidding he would never tweet me or try to get in contact with me after what happened. He's probably done the same thing to other girls.

My youtube channel has gained an insane amount of views and subscribers, my twitter followers also increased by a massive amount. The ugly side of all of this was the hate that came with it and I got a lot of it. When I started my channel I knew that it wasn't all going to be glitz and glamour and that some hate was sure to come out of it, but I had gotten very little up until now. As a fan of one direction I know how protective they are of the boys and how nice some of them are but I also know how mean some of them can be.

I was brought out of my thoughts when the smell of hot chocolate filled my nostrils and a cup was placed in front of me.

"Are you okay? You zoned out for a bit." Ariana said looking at me with concern.