Chapter 4

Here's another update. Please vote and comment. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks lovelies <3

Louis POV 

I saw her walking right past me practically dragging her sister and by the looks of it trying to get out of here as fast as possible. The girl next to me who I was kissing a few moments ago was laughing at god knows what. I wasn't focused on her and her annoying laughter, my eyes had shifted and they were focused on two girls getting their coats.

What the hell did I just do? I was waiting for Naileah to come out of the bathroom when out of no where this bimbo just pops out of no where and starts to kiss me. Why did you kiss back you idiot?  I'm asking myself that question when all of a sudden I feel pain on the back of my head.

"What the hell is wrong with you mate?" Niall asked from his spot beside me, the girl who I was kissing a few seconds ago was looking at Niall and then at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him, my eyes trailing back to the girl. "Can you please give us a moment?" I asked her. She muttered a whatever and walked off to the dance floor.

"What the heck were you doing kissing her when you were with Naileah?" Niall asked irritation evident in his voice.

"I don't know mate, I've had too much to drink and she went to the loo and ugh I don't know, that girl just came up to me and kissed me." I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair

" I thought you liked Naileah, you were dancing with her and having a good time with her, hell you even kissed her but I guess that meant nothing to you since a minute after that you were kissin' some other girl huh?" He asked.

"It's not that I don't like her, she's hot and damn can she move but I don't even know her Niall, what if she's just like her? Besides we came here to have a good time and that's what I'm doing. Naileah thought that me kissing her "wasn't right" she said "she's not that type of girl" whatever the hell that means" I told him as I made my way to the bar to get another drink.

He followed close behind as I ordered a couple of shots, "Look mate It's evident that she likes you no doubt and yes she is a fan but from the looks of it she wasn't freaking out or anything, same as Ariana was with me, but I think she meant she doesn't just hook up maybe she got the feel because you guys barely know each other and here you were sucking each others faces off." He says to me as I take a shot, the liquid burning my throat as it makes its way down.

"Yeah well it's too late now. You know I'm not looking for anything serious with anyone and I thought she would be fine with it since she likes me and all but I guess I was damn wrong. Stupid girl." I told him, my eyes averting to the crowd of dancers.

"Just because she didn't want to hook up with you doesn't make her stupid or less of a woman. The fact that she wasn't throwing herself to you like all these other girls proves that. She has self-respect and you don't see that in a lot of girls plus that to me is way better than any one night stand." He said to me taking a shot.

"Whatever mate, let's go home I'm bored already." I told him as I stood up. I payed the tab and we made our way to Harry, Liam and Zayn who by the looks of it were ready to go home as well.

"What the hell happened down there? One minute you two are dancing and the next I see Louis with some random girl and no sign of the other two that had your jaws opened and all the way to the floor?" Zayn asked while the other two just laughed.

"Let's just say Louis here owes me big time for ruining my night. If he hadn't been sucking some other girl's face of instead of Naileah's, Ariana wouldn't have left without giving me her phone number." Niall glared at me as he said this while putting on his jacket.