Chapter 10

You know the feeling of pure happiness you have waking up the morning after an amazing night where something so incredible happened that you're not even sure if it happened or not?

Well that is exactly what I'm feeling right at this moment, I look around the very large bedroom that I'm in and I am momentarily confused but then what happened last nigh comes back to me and excitement and happiness is all I feel. 

My eyes adjust to the light of the sun streaming through the double door windows as I lay in the very comfortable bed reminiscing over the events of last night...

He cupped my face in his hands and his lips were on mine, a kiss in the rain nonetheless and with Louis effin' Tomlinson of all people. The kiss was slow, not rushed at all, my hands found their way to around his neck and I pulled at the hair on the back of his head while his hands traveled down to my waist and he gave it a light squeeze causing me to gasp and him to move his tongue in my mouth, Oh my Lord was all I could think of. I was MAKING OUT WITH LOUIS!!! (dies inside). Our tongues fought for dominance but of coarse he won. I was feeling lightheaded at the lack of oxygen entering my lungs so as much as I didn't want to I pulled back.

 His hands stayed on my waist and with his forehead pressed against mine he breathed heavily. His eyes stayed on mine the whole time as did mine, I couldn't look away from his captivating eyes.

"Wow, that was ... amazing" He said as he stepped back and his hand moved to tuck a strand of hair out of my face and behind my ear.

" Yeah it was" I said, I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks as I looked down at the ground.

He put his finger under my chin and moved my face to meet his as his lips captured mine in another kiss. This one much slower than the first but it still had the same affect than the first one. His hands found their way to my hips as mine went to wrap around the back of his neck as we continued to kiss in the middle of the street,in the middle of the night in the rain and I had to admit I could not be happier.

Before I knew it we were in his car engulfed by it's warmness as we drove down the streets of London.

I rub my eyes with the back on my hands as I try to figure out what to do, last night I left Louis' house and then we kissed, he drove me back to his house and I have absolutely NO idea where we stand. I mean one minute he's yelling at me and calling me all sorts of names and the next he's kissing me... talk about a major headache.

I notice that I'm in sweatpants and a t-shirt, must be Louis... it weird that I have no recollection of what happened after we got back to his house all I remember is  being in his car and him driving. I must have fallen asleep on the ride back here. I stretch and get out of bed making my way towards a door which I assume is the bathroom.

After finishing my business in the bathroom (washing my face and trying to make myself look presentable) I made my way out of his room and down the hallway to the staircase. As I make my way down the spiral staircase my mind starts to wonder how I even got into his house in the first place. He must have carried me up the stairs and up to his room.. OMG LOUIS TOMLISON UNDRESSED ME!!!!!! I stop at the third to last step as I gather my thoughts and try to pull myself together as I think of the fact that he saw me without clothes on!!! Louis!!! omg okay I really need to calm down I have no idea where our relationship status is, if any so I can't get to carried away. 

I make it to the last step and I turn the corner and I'm led to the dinning room which has a long mahogany table that sits about 8 to 10 people on it. It looks so beautiful with the flower centerpiece and the beautiful crystal chandelier hanging right above it. I make my way over to the large french windows that overlook  the massive gardens outside. I'm getting lost in my own thoughts when I hear Louis' voice from the kitchen.