boys and girls

Emery's P.O.V

I didn't even notice Elizabeth and Ricky come in. We'll they needed to know about Riley sometime. "Riley that is Ricky and my sister Elizabeth. " I smile. "Hi." Riley says. Isabel,liam,and sunshine come back down. "Who's that?" Isabel asks.

"Ugh. Isabel,liam,sunshine this is my girlfriend Riley." I try to smile. Elizabeth and Ricky kept staring at each other today was a weird and I mean weird day. Wait was Elizabeth and Ricky dating? Oh not on my watch.

"Why don't we all watch a movie?" Riley suggests. I think she knew I was worried. "What movie?" Elizabeth asks. "Disney!" We all shout at the same time. "Girls pick." The guys and I jump on the couch. "Lazies." The girls laugh.

They pick out teen beach. Riley and I snuggle up as do liam and sunshine. Elizabeth and Ricky did same. "Aha!" I shout. "You two are dating!" I point to them. They look at each other. "Yea we are." They sigh.

After movie.

I yanked Ricky upstairs. "You are dating my sister!" I yell. "Emery we were going to tell you all after the movie." He says. I felt bad. All my life I have protected them. "I'm sorry." I sigh. I walk back downstairs.

"Everything okay?" Sunshine asks. "Yep." I smile.

Sunshine P.O.V

I still am stunned. I feel bad for Isabel wait where is she? "Guys. Where is Isabel?" I ask. "I don't know." Liam says. "Izzy!" We all yell. "Yeah?" She walks downstairs. She was wearing a leather jacket and her hair was like biker chic. "What happened to you?" I ask.

"Oh I'm going out." She smiles. "Not on my watch!" Emery yells. "You let Elizabeth date Ricky." Isabel yells. "Fine." He says. "Why don't we all go out a quad date!" I laugh. "Why not?" Riley says.

"Let's go!" We all yell. And we rush out the door together! Forever!