break ups

Isabel P.O.V

Alex broke up with me. I begin to cry looking at my phone. "You okay?" Elizabeth and Ricky ask. I nod. Elizabeth walks out of the room. I didn't know why. Ricky scoots beside me and puts his arm around me. Where was Elizabeth?

Ricky kisses my cheek. "It's okay." He says. I nod. "You know your sister just broke up with me so I can be with you." Ricky looks at me. "S-she did?" I stutter. He nods. "She knew I liked you." Ricky sighs. So that is why she walked away.

I just nod. "Isabel, do you like me too?" He asks. I gulp. Truth is I do. But I didn't know how to say it. "Yes." I say plainly. He nods. "You want to go out?" Ricky asks nice and calm. "Yeah." I smile.

I felt really bad for Elizabeth. So I decide to walk upstairs to her. "Liz, you okay?" Her eyes were a little watery but not much. "Yeah, I mean I didn't like him to much and I could tell he loves you." She smiles.

"Is it okay that I go out with him?" I ask. She nods. "Thanks lizzy." I smile. She smiles back and I walk out of the room.

Sunshine P.O.V

Liam and I just sit in the bed. I heard light sobs across the hall. Elizabeth. I knew about the break up. Ricky told Liam earlier. He didn't know I was there. I stand up. "What's wrong?" Liam asks. "I just want to check on Elizabeth." I reply. He nods.

I walk over to Elizabeth's room. "Hey you okay?" I ask. She smiles and nods. "Yeah I don't mind much." She says. I just nod and walk out. "She okay?" Liam asks as I walk in the room. "Yeah." I say plainly.

Riley P.O.V

Emery looks up. "Ricky is so dead." He whispers. "Why exactly?" I ask. "Ricky broke up with Elizabeth to date Isabel." Emery replies. I nod. "Can I kill him?" Emery asks. I laugh. "No because then where would best friends whenever be? What about fiym. He is 1/3 of it." I reply.

He nods. "I guess you are right." He sighs. I understand what happened. But why does he want to kill Ricky about it? Emery walks out of the room. "Where are you going?" I ask my eyes widen.

"To talk to my little sister." He replies. I nod.

Emery P.O.V

I rush to Elizabeth. "Are you okay?" I ask immediately. "Yes Emery." She laughs. How does she laugh at a time like this? "How are you laughing? He broke your tiny heart." I say. "My heart isn't tiny diptwit and I just don't care about it." She replies.

"Hey!" I yell playfully. She smiles. "Thanks for cheering me up Em." She says. "Anytime." I say walking out of the room. I walk back to Riley. "Back." I say. "I can tell." She laughs. "Shush it." I say. Jumping on the bed causing her to fall off.

"Ow." She laughs. I smile. She was on her messages. "Who you texting?" I ask trying to take her phone. She covers the screen. "No one." She replies. I yank her phone out of her hand. "Jon!!!!!?!!?!!" I yell.