would you rather

Isabel P.O.V

Why did Riley make me kiss ricky? Well its would you rather time! "Okay peeps." Sunshine laughs. "I'll go first!" Emery yells. Worst part was Alex left. He was probably jealous. "Okay izzy would you rather get a tattoo or a nose piercing?" Emery asks. Ummm. Is he stupid? "Tattoo." I laugh.

"Okay Riley would you rather never see emery again or only be his friend?" I ask. "Um be his friend duh." She laughs.

Sunshine P.O.V

"Sunshine, would you rather date Liam or Niall Horan?" Riley asks. She knew I had a crush on Niall too but I'm 15 so. "Liam Niall is like 20 something I'm 15." I giggle. "That's right u love me and me only." Liam hugs me.

"Yeah yeah." I laugh. "So Liam would you rather get back with Brooke and I still be your friend or never see me again and date Brooke?" I ask. I knew he would pick the first one. "Neither!" He laughs.

"Must pick one hun." I laugh too. "Fine the 1st one." He sighs. I kiss his cheek and smile.
"Emery, would you rather date one of your sisters or sunshine?" Liam laughs. "Sunshine..." he had a cunfused look on his face. "Elizabeth, Ricky stop making out and pay attention." Emery laughs.

"We weren't making out!" They protest. "Sure... well Elizabeth it's your turn to ask Ricky." Emery giggles. "Ricky, would you rather date Camilla Cabello or me?" Elizabeth asks. Ricky has had a crush on Camilla.

"Camilla!" He laughs. "Hey!" Elizabeth yells. "I'm kidding you." He says and kisses her. "Okay Elizabeth, would you rather date me for 3 years and than never see me or only be my friend for a few years than never see me as much?" Ricky laughs at his question. "Date you for 3 years you doof." Elizabeth laughs.

"What now?" We all ask. I sit in liam's lap than Elizabeth in ricky's and Riley in Emery's. I felt bad for Isabel. Alex left her.

Emery P.O.V

I can't believe that boy left my sister alone. And that would you rather game. Gosh... "I need to talk to that Alex dude. Because you hurt my 4 girls and I hurt you! I kiss Riley and yank them all upstairs but ricky,Elizabeth, and Isabel. I need to talk about this