*6*

~Juni P.O.V~

: after Jinx leaves the house to go find her dad :

After Jinx left slamming the door behind her I plopped down on the couch next to Chris. "hey Juni" Chris said looking me in the eyes. I have to admit Chris was pretty hot. he's always hanging out with heather but even with her not around I was still too shy to talk to him. "sup C-Chris" I said stuttering meeting his gaze. "you know you have the prettiest eyes" "t-t-thank you" "why are you so nervous? I don't bite... unless you want me too." he said winking my face turned the brightest shade of red .Suddenly my phone started ringing and broke me and Chris out of our trance. "excuse me" I said as I stood up and walked past him into the kitchen. I looked on the caller idea it was my mom. She rarely called me unless it was an emergency. "hey mom." "hey" " so what's going on?" worry in my voice. " Oh, I'm just leaving with my new boyfriend to travel around the world. So don't forget about your brother, he's just at home sleeping so when you get back home in the morning don't forget to feed him and drop him off at school." it took me a moment to realize what she just said. " wait what!!" "see you in 6 months, ill call you here and there." the faint sound of an intercom in the background." so see you later honey and I wish you well." with that she hung up the phone. Reality just hit me, I have to take care of a human being for 6 months. I hung up the phone in complete shock, I couldn't believe she was really doing this after all that we have been through. This week we also got evicted and for the past week we have been living in a motel, soon tears started streaming down my face and I couldn't breathe. All I needed was fresh air so I looked around for a way to get out, upstairs and noticed a door ajar, it was Chris's room,I busted through the door and I didn't notice Chris was in his room until I was finally on his balcony and I almost collapsed but he caught me right in time. "babe what's wrong" I couldn't get words out of my mouth so all I did was cry on his shoulder while he ran his fingers through my hair trying to soothe me. when I finally calmed down I looked at him and told him everything. " whoa I thought my life sucked" we were now on his bed. us lying next to each other, barely touching. "yeah I don't really know what to do now. I can't pay for the hotel that we are staying at... I have no way to get my brother to and from school." I was almost was on the verge of crying again. he propped himself up on his elbows and looked at me and I looked back " well... you could always stay with us. your brother can stay here too, and I can drive him to school and everything." I couldn't believe what he was saying. I stood up and tackled him with a hug. Now I was on top of him straddling him. Then I all out of nowhere I kissed him and surprisingly he kissed me back. after a good solid 5 minutes, we finally pulled away our breaths uneven. "whoa." I said. then he flipped us over so now he was on top of me and he propped himself on his elbows so he wouldn't crush me"Tbh I thought you were always really cute when I first saw you but you would never talk to me and so I didn't know what to do." he admitted a blush creeping on his face. " but what are us now?" " hmm I didn't ask you out so... will you be my girlfriend," he said shyly. I just gave him a quick peck on the lips. " oh there you guys are Enzo said as he walked into Chris's room finding us in an awkward position" Holy shit! Easton, Kayla there in here making out" they soon flooded his room and yelled "Awwwwwww" and so in panic I tried to jump up but I forgot that Chris was on top of me so his skull collided with mine. "ow" we both said in unison and we grabbed your four heads and started to laugh hysterically. "hey have you guys heard from jinx" said Easton breaking the awkward silence. " she left like 45 minutes ago" replied Kayla. "we should wait for her downstairs" said Chris shrugging. so we all agreed and made our way down the gigantic staircase and into the living room while Chris held my hand the whole time. Kayla and Enzo took the couch while Easton took the armchair and me and Chris took the floor snuggling up to him. not soon after I fell asleep in his arms. I woke up to two voices talking in whispers. it was Jinx, I guess she finally came home and I also heard Easton's voice quickly followed. I took a quick peak and I saw them head upstairs and then I fell back asleep.