*7*

*Kade and Jasmine in the pic*

*Jinx's P.O.V*

:the next morning:

I groaned as I woke to the annoying sound of an alarm I groggily searched around for my phone in the dark on my nightstand, when I picked it up it wasn't an alarm it was a call from the one person in the world I hated more than my biological mother.My 'brother' Kade, god I fucking hate him.I sat there staring at my phone debating whether to answer it or not, i reluctantly picked up the phone and put it to my ear "hello" I said trying to sound more awake "god how fucking long does it take you to fucking answer the god damn phone" by the tone of his voice I could tell he was annoyed but i was way too fucking early for me to care about him being annoyed"it too fucking early for this shit Kade i will hang up on your ass" I hissed into my phone "Its 2 in the afternoon it's not too early" he said "Kade I really don't care just what the fuck do you want"I said trying to move the call along ,the sooner he says what he has to say the sooner I get to hang up, "prepare a room at the house for me and Jasmine we'll be there in three hours"He said as if he was making a reservation at a hotel "Is this a hotel... NO it's not fix your own room" as if I was gonna play housekeeper for this asshole "Oh and Kim said not to bring that whore here anymore" I said think of what Kim said after they left last time

{Flash Back}

I sat on the couch as Kim stood in the doorway smiling and waving at them as they drove away in Kade's new Porsche ,it was obvious that her smile was not a genuine.Their entire visit was like torture to Kim.To say that Kim and Jasmine had history was a complete understatement,Jasmine is Kim's little sister.As soon as she shut the door the deepest scowl overtook her face "God I fucking hate my sister"Kim groaned as she flopped down on the couch next to me"1.she is the dumbest person I have ever know 2. she a huge whore 3. she is going to marry your brother which means I have to see her more often"She said almost yelling by the end of her sentence"God I hope she never comes, matter of fact that sluts is not allowed back here" She screamed

{End of Flash Back}

"Well it's not her house"He said "Its half her house both dads name and Kim's are on the owner papers"I said I a matter-of-factly tone "Do you have to act like a bitch all the time"His voice boomed through my Phones speaker "Yes,I do"and with that I hung up the phone"your Brother Kade is a real asshole "a voice said really close to my ear.I jumped out of bed like a startled cat landing on the floor with a loud thud, a deep chuckle filled the room "what the fuck why are you in my bed....we didn't... did we... oh my god please tell me we didn't" a horrified expression contorted my face as I thought of what could have happened to last night"no we didn't do anything... do you even remember last night" he said looking concerned "I remember some parts" I said flopping back down on my bed next to him "and to your previous statement yeah Kade is an asshole"I said crawling over him to turn on my lamp.I couldn't quite reach the light so I swung my leg over him and clicking the light on,as I was about to get back on my side he grabbed on to my waist pulling me down to straddle him "Their beautiful" he said tracing the tattoos on my hips.I turned looking away from him embarrassed that I hadn't realized just how much of me I was showing "I like yours too" said tracing the intricate design on his wrist that trailed up from his wrist to his neck "hey you ok Jinx I heard a loud thud"Chris said busting into my room AGAIN WITHOUT KNOCKING "CHRIS WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT NOT FUCKING KNOCKING,KNOCK BEFORE YOU JUST WALK ALL UP IN MY ROOM"I screamed at him "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK YOU MADE A MOVE ON MY SISTER WHILE I WAS PASSED OUT LAST NIGHT THAT'S FUCKED UP EVEN FOR YOU"Chris said pushing me off Easton and dragging him out my room.

I slipped on my nightmare-before-Christmas slippers and headed downstairs.My nose filled with the heavenly smell,I knew that smell anywhere.Dad's famous 'I'm sorry' pancakes, I ran downstairs so fast."Hey, Jinx...Good morning "Dad said as I sat down at the island next to Juni and Kayla "Hey" I said to the girls not even bothering to look at my dad. Easton, Enzo, and Chris walked into the room and Chris sat right next to Juni and full on kissed her on the mouth. "So you're hitting on my friend yet your friends can't hit on me" I said as they broke apart. "No because you were straddling him this morning and if I didn't walk in anytime sooner who knows what would have happened." he said in his stupid sassy voice. I looked over to Easton a cocky smirk on his face, I laughed a bit, soon the boys started talking amongst themselves "So...you and Easton huh" Juni said laughing "Oh you can't be talking... but my brother really?''I said throwing a sly smile her way "that's different" she said looking away blushing.My dad placed a plate of pancakes in front of,me I mumbled a thank you while stuffing a piece of pancake in my mouth moaning "Dad, you know I love it when your sorry" I said laughing " I'll be back " I said standing up and heading upstairs."Hey wake up" I said lightly shaking Kim as she laid motionlessly in bed sleeping she groaned"go away" she said pulling the covers over her head "Dad made'I'm sorry' pancakes" I sang , that was all she needed to get out of bed and start walking down stairs.I sat back down in my seat and continued eating my pancakes "Morning Kimmy" Dad said as he handed Kim her plate with heart shaped pancakes "Lorenzo"Kim deadpanned with a blank face and with that she took her pancakes and walked back upstairs "damn dad you're really in the dog house" Chris laughed "Cristiano" Dad growled."Oh, Kade and Jasmine are coming" I said grimly Dad and Chris both groaned "Oh he always picks the most opportune time to grace us with his presence," Dad said sarcastically rubbing his temples.

:Three-ish hours latter:

Me and Easton were downstairs playing C.O.D while Chris and Juni were upstairs doing god knows what and Kay went with Enzo to the store to go get sundae supplies,"You think your dad and Kim will be fine" Easton asked out of nowhere as the round ended "Yeah they love each other too much to stay mad at each other for long, bet you five dollars my dad's upstairs apologizing to Kim right now" I said laughing a little"That's cute" He said "Aww don't go all mushy on me " I said snipping him from a roof "Ugh you fucking cheater" He yelled throwing his controller on the floor" Whatever bitch and if you brake my controller I'll brake your arm" I said glaring at him.Later on the doorbell rung me and Easton both looked at each other "So... are you gonna ... you know answer that"He said "Rock paper scissors to see who has to open the door "I said "but it your house"He said with a dumbfounded look on his face "and" I said holding out my hands ready to play"fine".Long story short I won I watched him groan as he walked over to the door and pulled it open "Easton... what are you doing here"Kade said as he walked through the door Jasmine following close behind.I watched as Easton sized her up stopping at her (fake) boobs and (fake)butt and staring for way too long ,He came back and sat down on the couch next to me"You planning on 'concurring' her" i said dong air quotes" Nah Kade would kill me" He said smiling "What you jealous because I looked at Jasmine huh" he said smiling cockily "No,I'm not"I got off the and walked away, to be honest, I did feel jealous but there was no way in hell that I was gonna admit that I was to him.The day went on with me and Kade arguing on and off.Kayla and Enzo came back.I was in bed when I heard my door open "hey"my dad said as leaned against the frame of my door"hey" I said back looking up from my phone "get dressed,I think we need to go take a ride"Dad said then left.