Struggle

Hi I'm Selena, i'm 22 and I'm from Ohio but I moved to New York City because I was excepted into N.Y.F.A.A.That stands for New York Fine Arts Academy. I graduated last year and now I'm a working women. I really took off after college. I live at the Parizio hotel in the center of New York City. I'm a working actress on Broadway and I am constantly starring in productions there. I actually have an audition this Tuesday that im really exited for it.
If only.........
Actually nothing I just said was true.
I did get accepted into N.Y.F.A.A bit it was only a 2 year program and when I tried to apply for the next two years They declined my application! They declined me! So I didn't get the full degree I wanted but I did get some acting jobs right out of college. But not really Broadway....... It's actually not even close to Broadway, more of a community theater. Exactly like a community theater. I have gotten some paid acting jobs but not that many. I do have an audition this Tuesday though! Ok, it's not an audition. It's a job interview for a stage crew worker that doesn't pay anything. Ya my acting isn't really paying much. And as you may have guessed don't live in the Parizio hotel either. I do work there though, as a maid.I live in a different hotel, ok it's an apartment building with no lobby, no staff, no breakfast, nothing. You walk in, go in the managers office, hand him money, he gives you a key, and that's it. Not super glamorous.
So that's my life, a un payed actress and a low payed maid.
Yaaaa...... Not really where I though I would be, But I can handle it. I believe in hard work and I intend to do hard work to get to the top.
So here's what my typical day looks like

I wake up at 8:00 and walk across town to get to my 9:00 o clock shift at the hotel. I clean and make rooms pretty for 4 hours and leave at 1:00 then I rush over to my acting class from 1:30 to 2:40 it's not at and academy or anything, it's just a small school that I can afford. Then afterwards I walk across the street to my singing lesson from 3:00 to 3:30. After that I work at the theater as either stage crew it actress. I am usually in productions at the "namely theater." And I usually do stage crew at the "crossroads theater". I've gotten paid for a few productions here and there and it pays for my dinner, sometimes. Due to my low paying jobs I try to limit myself two 2 meals a day. Then I'm usually home around 9:00 or something close to that time and I fall fast asleep and repeat the whole cycle over again the next day.