Maid Service

I wake up at 7:00 this morning, it's earlier then I usually get up but I wanted to treat myself to a well cooked, delicious, and filling breakfast. I got a paid acting job at the "palace theater" which is actually pretty close to Broadway. Its actually off Broadway. No literally, it's right off
Broadway avenue.
I know it's not what you thought. Not what I though either but it pays reasonable money so I took it. The production is "beauty and the beast" and I'm an extra. I'm still really proud of myself for going for it and getting it. Anyway i eat a wonderful omelet breakfast and I'm out the door. I can't afford a cab every day because it's a 2 mile walk to work so I save my money to get a cab only on a rainy day. I kind of like walking it keeps me fit.
I'm really friendly so everyone at my work greets me when i walk in the door. Again I'm lieing. I walk in the back entrance where all the employees enter. I walk down the hallway and turn left into the "maids room." Where we get ready and put our stuff.
"Hey girl." Said Annie. Annie is tall with long strawberry blond hair that she always curls to perfection. She has brown eyes and a really warm smile. She is definetally a really pretty girl. She's the only other young maid in the hotel. We spend so much time together we have no choice but to be friends.
"I've got two tickets to "lieing lovers" the movie, you in?" She asks.
"When?"
"Tonight."
"I can't, I have rehearsal."
"For what?"
"Fiddler on the roof."
"Ugh, your so busy all the time!"
"I'm sorry I have a life."
"You should be." She jokes."hey any chance you wanna help me prepare the pent house sweet today?" Annie asks." Only if you help me wash the vomitted sheets from room 87," I joke.
"Come on its the pent house!" She says coming out of the dressing room with her maid outfit on." I could get fired if I blow off ANOTHER job," I say. Annie and I always ditch the bad jobs for fun ones but the manager is fed up with it, so is head maid, tori, she's about 40 and is in charge of the maids.
"Now don't you go skipping out on your job missy," says tori. "Yes ma'am," I say.
Tori is really old fashioned she prefers we call her "ma'am" and she insisted on floor length maid outfits but luckily the manager dis agreed.
I grab the finest maid cart before one of the other women catch it. The best maid cart has the nicest wheels so it moves easier.... Wow, is my life so boring I get exited about a nice maid cart? ..... Yes.
I walk down the rest of the hall into the lobby. I love walking into the lobby, with the beautiful red carpet, bouquets of flowers, cherry wood furniture, and lots of rich beautiful people.
I take the elevator to the 4th floor in room 87. It's nice, it's a big room with a large two door balcony and a king sized bed in the middle of the room. There's a small kitchenette in the corner with smooth glossy counter tops. It's all very beautiful. It's more money then I even have, and it's just one room.
I always fantasize about living in one of the best rooms in the hotel and having people serve me and wait in my hand and foot..... If only.
I park the cart by the bed and walk over to the bed. There's orange and green vomit on the nice red bed. I take the pillows and fold up the blanket, trying not to gag, and stuff them in the plastic bag. There's also vomit on the floor I whip out my mop and disenfenctant spray and start cleaning the wood floor. I wipe down the counters, sweep  the floor, replace the pillows, and replace the sheets and everything in the bed. Then I take all the vomitted things and shove them down the laundry chute. I finished up a little early and my next room, room 12, hasn't checked out yet so I decide to see what Annie is up to on the top floor.