A Maids Worst Nightmare

"Hold the elevator!" Shouts a voice from down the hall. I put my arm in the door but when I realize who it is I press try to close it. "Oh hi Selena! I wasn't expecting to see you here," says Justin. Justin is an intern who worked in the kitchen all last summer. I thought he would have left in August but it's November and guess what... He's still here! I don't really know why he didn't go back to culinary school but there is a lot of maid gossip going around. Some say that he quit school to be here others say he was kicked out or he can get his college credit by working here. I could just ask him...... No! The less talking I have to do with him the better. Annie and I like to joke around and call him the maids worst nightmare.

"So I'm going to this party in Friday one of the cooks is throwing it. Would you want to go with me?" He asks. Just then the elevator opens. Thank the lord!!
"Um I'll get back to you on that I have a lot of work to do k bye!" I yell practically running down the hall.
I get to the end of the hall and hear the elevator door close. Finally he's gone. I'm about 8 floors from the pent house sweet so I wait a few second then walk back to the elevator and ride it all the way up.