Busy Busy Busy

I run down to my acting class and as always it's boring. I have kind of lost the hype for acting it used to be my dream but I might give it up.
Ok I really have to stop lying.
I like acting a lot I think it's fun but my teacher doesn't really think so. For the past 3 weeks he has been dropping hints that I should quit. He gives me tiny parts, doesn't spend much time teaching me, I'm basically a failure... I am a failure.

"Selena, you've been in this acting class for about a year now and for most people it's just a side thing they come a few times a month or they come for a few weeks and then move on. You're here every day! As much as I enjoy um... Your money I just can't teach you anymore. Your no longer allowed to take my classes."
"What?!" I say shocked and offended at what was just said to me.
"Fine! But you'll be sorry one day when I'm a huge star you'll be sorry you'll be like oh please come back your soo awesome Selena please forgive me and I'll say.."
"Please leave!" He interrupts me and sends me out the door.
On my way out I kick a folding table incoming it over and papers go everywhere. "Oops" I say. His eyes get angry and I run away.

My singing class is also kind of going down hill. I'm undoubtedly the worst one there. I am never asked to preform at the openings of concerts or shows. I just sing and then leave. The teacher probably doesn't even know my name, last week she called me Selma... SELMA! Is that even a name??
Anyways I pay 70$ a month for it which could be used for better Things. But the problem is as soon as I quit I have nothing I will literally have nothing but maid service. Once I stop with these classes I doubt I will get hired for any more acting jobs. I will be running blindly through the streets looking for any acting jobs I can get.

After singing lessons I walk into the teachers office and tell her I'm quitting. Of course she's not disappointed.
I walk downtown to theater practice when I get a call.

"Hello? Yes this is the manager for the production "Fiddler On The Roof" we are having budget cuts and you are being let go" the man on the phone says.
"Oh...ok thanks for the call" I say. I hang up the phone. I continue walking until I ask myself "where am i going"
I was kicked out of acting class, quit singing lessons, and was just fired from my theater job.

This morning I woke up tired and stressed out because I had so much to do.. No I have nothing the only thing I looks forward to is the extra pillow chocolates I get at the hotel. My whole world was just knocked down like a pile of bricks.