Chapter 1 // Stressed Out

Edited on August 22, 2016

"When you first see your mate, you get this feeling as if nothing else exists around you" my mom, once again tried to tell me
"I have one and a half more years until I'm even able to find my mate" I roll my eyes. She's been doing this to me since I first turned sixteen.
"Well it's good to know Delilah, the mate bond is stronger than you think it is"
"Yeah I get it. The whole, you won't be able to contain yourself. If he rejects you it will hurt really bad, and you won't be able to live without him. Blah blah blah. I don't even want a mate" I say annoyed
"Well you will get one! So many boys will want you!" My mother says as she gets angrier
"Well then there'll be many broken hearts" I say walking away

She might be the Alpha's wife, but I have Alpha blood in me. She was only a few ranks higher than omega. Which is the lowest rank. 

I slam the door when I go outside.
"What's all the anger about?" My brother, Drew, asked me
" mom and the stupid mate stuff" I say with venom
"Well, it's not stupid" he blushes. He's nineteen and a very protective older brother
"Oh Drew, did you find your mate?" I mock
"Well I'm pretty sure" he keeps blushing
"What's her name?" I ask. His face goes pale
"Well she just turned eighteen" he said scratching the back of his neck. That sums it down to four girls. Mariah, an omega; Elise, daughter of a beta; Josie, daughter of a delta; and my arch nemesis Casey, I don't know or care which rank she is.
"So it either Mariah, Elise, Josie, or Casey then?" Say Casey's name like it was poison
"Yes"
"Tell me" I order
"Well, you see, we don't have control over this-"
"Spit it out" I say cutting him off
"It's Casey" he hurries
"You can always reject her" I say angrily
"I guess I could. I'll talk to mom and dad about it. Since they don't particularly like her" he sighs

I hope he rejects her, but whatever.

It's now 9 o'clock and the stress is eating me alive. Wanna go to the club? I mind link my best friends James and Margo
Why? They both mind link back
It's been a very stressful day I send back
Meet me at my place in 30 minutes?   They both respond yes.

I use my wolf hearing to know when they arrive. I hurry out and we get in my car. I was ready to go. I was wearing a short navy sequenced party dress that hugs my curves with a navy smokey eye, my hair in a pony tail, red lips and a little bit of the other stuff. With black heels.

James is just wearing black skinny jeans, a black tee, a leather jacket and his blue Jordan's. Margo is wearing a red dress that hugs her curves with a black smokey eye and a darker shade of red lips with gold heels. I'm surprised how fast she was able to get ready, but I was able to do that too so I mean...

I parked in a spot and made sure everybody had their fake I.D.'s

I went straight to the bar and Margo and James went dancing with strangers. I sniff the air to make sure that there are no other members from my pack. There aren't any.

I order some type of mixed drink. When I'm almost done, a guy sits next to me. He has a strong wolf scent. Must have the bloodline of an Alpha in a different pack. I look over at him. He's very handsome. He has dark brown hair and dark eyes. He's wearing a denim colored tee with basketball shorts.
"Hello, I'm Luke" he smiles
"I'm Delilah" I smile back shaking his hand
"So how old are you, Delilah?" Luke asks
"Sixteen" I whisper
"I'm seventeen" he whispers back
"Can I buy you another drink?"
"Of course you can" I giggle

After about six drinks I'm drunk. Luke has taken me dancing and a song I knows comes on. I start grinding on him and singing.
"First lemme hop on that muthafuckin Porsche I wanna hit that ass don't sit like a horse..." And so on. But before the song ends I turn around and we start having a deep make out session. We both want more though since we're both drunk. I'm not sure if he's a virgin but I am.

We go into a room and you can guess what happened next.

I guess we both ended up falling asleep because I woke up with a headache next to a guy who I think said his name is Luke. Then a flashback of what we did last night comes to me and I hurry up and put my clothes on and leave. I'm guessing Margo and James left since James had my keys.

I sneek into my room and go into my bathroom. I take my makeup off and put on some shorts and a top that matches. Then I braid my hair into a French braid.

The deltas, Jimmy and Clark, and the beta, Robert, are here for breakfast. Nobody suspects a thing. Except for when I see my mother glaring at me.
"You reek of some type of wolf scent that isn't yours. By the way, where were you last night?" My mother says in disappointment
"Maybe I was trying to find my mate" I say sarcastically. All she does is look at me disappointedly. All well. I really don't care anymore.

»»»»««««»»»»

Heyyyyyyy guys! I hope you like chapter one! I think I'm gonna try to make a werewolf book so sorry if it isn't good.

Xoxoxo
Bailey