Chapter 27 // Shopping

Nobody in Luke's pack took the news well. Some of them got to know Chase for when they were watching him all of the time. But it's been four months since Chase's funeral. I don't forget him, but I try to because Finn and Kelly need their mom. They are currently five months old. And they're already crawling! But Finn is starting to stand up a little.

Margo is currently four months pregnant, but her stomach isn't big. The baby is growing at a human pace. So the doctor said that it'll most likely be a miscarriage within the next month. Poor Margo.

But let's get back to good news. I'm getting married in five months! I'm going shopping today for a dress to wear only wedding day. It's like a wedding combined with the Luna ceremony to properly make me the Luna of the pack. I'm kind of nervous for it though.

I go to a human store to shop at. I have Margo, my mom, my dad, and Luke's mom with me to decide which dress I should get. I'm having my dad come because I need my dad's approval.

The first dress I try on has lace and lace long sleeves and it's loose. It doesn't look very flattering. I try on three other lacy dresses, but either I don't like them or the people I brought don't like then. I also try on two ball gown dresses but they look weird with my frame. I also try on a tulle dress that I like.

But after that tule dress I try on the dress. It simple, but I'm not much of an over the top person. It hugs my curves and is loose at the end with tulle. And it has a little bit of a tail to it. It is also a strapless sweetheart neckline. I absolutely love it. Now to see if my family does.

I come out with a huge smile on my face

I come out with a huge smile on my face. Everybody's eyes light up and have tears in their eyes. "I really love this dress. What do you guys think?" I ask smiling
"You're getting married" dad says and stands up and gives me a hug
"What about everyone else?" I ask
"We love it" they say all in unison. I also hear a jinx you owe me a soda from Margo.

I hurry back to the dressing room and take off the dress, change back into my clothes, and put the dress in it plastic thingy. I hurry up and get out there so that my daddy can buy me the dress.

We're up at the cashier and the lady ring up the dress. "The total is$24,306.54" she says and my dad's eyes pop out of his head. But I know he has the money. He's an Alpha.

I put my dress in my truck and give my mom and dad a hug. Then they get in their car and leave to go back to their pack. I then hug Luke's mom and she drives back to her house. Leaving me and Margo.

Margo hops into the passenger side of my truck and I hop in the driver's side. "You move rather quickly for a pregnant lady" I laugh
"Yea yea lets just go buy your wedding shoes so I can hurry to my doctors appointment to check on my baby" she says rolling her eyes and trying not to smile

In fifteen minutes I'm pulling into the parking lot of the shoe store. We quickly enter the store and I skim through the shoes on display until my eyes land on this one pair. It had a bunch of straps in the middle section of the foot and is open toed. It has fake diamonds on the straps. It has a three inch pencil heel to it as well.