Chapter 15//Redeciding

"Hey Princess" Luke smiles as he walks into the room
"Hi Luke" I smile back at my handsome mate " I know we changed the names around once..." I start
"But, let me guess, you don't like the name Felicity anymore" he half laughs
"Yea, I feel like it won't suit our daughter" I frown
"Yea I was thinking that too. What names do you have in mind?" Luke asks
"I was thinking about going over it with Margo, Shane, mom, and dad" I smile sweetly
"Okay" he chuckles

"Okay so I want to choose a different name so do any of you have any suggestions?" I ask the group
"I like Faith, Grace, Kierstyn, and Kelly" Margo says
"I like Nobember" Shane adds
"I like Arianna, Amanda, and Shelby" mom smiles
"And I like Flicka, Jessa, and Violet" dad says

Me and Luke discuss over the names. We decide on her full name. "You guys are going to have to wait until the baby is born" I smirk, welcoming the sounds of disappointed groans.

Later that night I sit on the couch watching tv by myself. I'm waiting for Luke to come home since he's off doing some alpha duties or something.

I look down at my left hand and smile at the silver band with three diamonds on it. I hear the front door open and snap my head up to see Emily.

"Hey Ems" I smile "I have to ask you something" I say
"Hey Delilah, what do you need to ask?" She questions
"I was wondering if you would like to be one of my bridesmaids at my wedding" I ask smiling
"Oh my word! Of course I will! I'd be honored to!" She exclaimed
"Okay good" I laugh at her reaction

"""""""""""""

The next morning I wake up wet with sweat. Luke's body is on my legs and his arm is wrapped around my waist, making it impossible to get out of bed. I try getting up but Luke just moves and makes it even harder to get up. I really want pickles and popcorn. Stupid cravings.

I'm finally able to get up, but when I do Luke looks up at me sleepily and smiled, "good morning, princess"
"good morning Lukey" I smile pecking his lips "I'm going downstairs to make popcorn and get some pickles" I blush
"Okay" he chuckles

When I get downstairs a few pack members look at me and slightly bow and say "good morning Luna" I smile at them. I need to talk with Luke about getting our own house because I need my privacy. It's not that I hate the pack members, it's just that I need my privacy.

I make my popcorn and grab some pickles from the fridge. I microwave some bacon for Luke and then head upstairs. "I thought that you just wanted pickles and popcorn" Luke says
"The bacon is for you knucklehead. AND for Chase if he wants any" I say giving him a stern look
"Okay okay, I'll share the bacon, but I'm not gonna share you" he whispers the last part in my ear making me blush.
"But what about our baby girl, she'll be here in about a month so you'll have to share me then" I smirk
"smart ass" Luke laughs
"I thought I had a nice ass" I frown and pretend to look at my butt which by the way is the perfect butt
"Oh you do" he winks and I laugh

I was very satisfied with my pickles and popcorn. And Chase and Luke ate the bacon. Chase woke up when he heard me laughing. He's so cute, it's a shame that he has my blonde hair and blue eyes. Maybe our baby girl will have something like him, although Chase's hair is getting darker.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Right now Luke is doing some more Alpha work. I talked to him about the whole new house thing and he agreed so after he's done with his big boy Alpha work he said he's gonna start planning the house. They words he said to me before he left keeps playing in my mind so I keep blushing and smiling, "I'm gonna make sure that it's a big house so that it will fit all of our many babies"

He's right though. We'll probably have a lot of kids, I mean just look at us now. Next month we'll be having our second kid and we're only twenty years old. Who knows what can happen in twenty year. Plus there might be twins somewhere along the way since I have two pairs of cousins that are twins, plus my dad is a twin. I was a twin, but my mom miscarried my twin.

I swear that I'm bigger than I was with Chase right now then when I was nine months pregnant with Chase. It's kinda weird, but I don't really care. If I was pregnant with twins the doctors would know, so I know it's only one baby girl, who's gonna be mind blowing beautiful.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Here's an update for y'all! But my mind is blown bc i freakin have more than 1.5k reads! I love you all!

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND VOTE!!!

Xoxoxo

Bailey