Chapter 24 // Mom & Dad

Tiffany screeches to a stop as she sees me running to the back of the car crying and screaming. I finally reach him and he's on the ground. She didn't run him over, but she hit him.

I pick him up and run inside. The back of his head is cut open from the impact. When Luke sees me with Chase tears fill his eyes. He puts an arm around my waist and rushes me to Drew so he can get the pack doctor.

The doctor took him in a room and now Luke and I are just waiting. We waited a long time. After about two and a half hours the doctor came out with a frown upon her face. "I have good news and bad news, the good news is is that he's alive, but the bad news is is that he's in a coma because of his brain injury, what makes it worst is that a doctor or nurse didn't put him in it so if he wakes up, we can't tell" she frowns. My baby boy might never wake up. He's so young. I want to kill  Tiffany, but I know better.

Luke and I know we have to stay strong. For Finn and Kelly. If it wasn't for Luke I probably wouldn't of slept at all. Being by him calmed my wolf down and it calmed me down. I'm pretty sure it did the same with Luke. I cuddled up next to him since I can do that now that I don't have a huge stomach anymore. And I cried. I didn't want to because it makes me feel weak and I don't like that because a. I'm the daughter of an Alpha, or well now I'm the sister of an Alpha, b. My mate is an Alpha which makes my Alpha blood even more Alpha, and c. I'm a Luna.

Finn and Kelly woke up four times last night. It was my night to wake up with them and take care of their needs, but Luke knew what state I was in. Hell, he met Chase not too long ago and he's upset when I've known Chase his whole life. So because of that Luke helped me with Kelly and Finn.

*** one week later ***

I've visited Chase every day. He's not getting better. At first there was a fifty two point six percent chance the he'd wake up, but now it's only a thirty eight percent chance that he'll wake up. It's mostly because he's so young though. But I guess the moon goddess planned this. An oops pregnancy, then to run into Luke because of him, for Luke to mark me, for the twins to born.... Maybe Chase wasn't suppose to be Alpha. I start crying again.

As the tears fall down my face, the front door opens revealing my mom and dad. They rush in with a suitcase in my father's hand. "Delilah?" my dad asks, dropping his suitcase
"hi daddy" I smile. He runs over a hugs me. I automatically hug him back being the daddy's girl that I am.

I look over at the door to see that my mom is still there, crying. "I'm so sorry" she sobs
"It's okay, I actually came here to give you guys a second chance, if you want one anyways. Well, that's one of the reasons anyways" I smile
"Of course we do. We want to know our grandchildren" my dad says
"well you can only know two out of three of them at this moment" I smile sadly
"You have three kids!? You're only nineteen!" My mom butts in causing an eye roll from my dad
"Well why only two?" My dad asks
"I have a set of twins that are currently three weeks old, Finnley  Ryder Gates, but we call him Finn, and then there's Kelly Ariana Gates. The oldest one is Chase, he's around the two and a half age, but Tiffany hit him with a her car on accident and he fell and hit his head really hard. So he's been in a coma for a week now" I tell him an more tears fall down my face
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry that you have to go through this baby girl" dad says engulfing me in another hug.
"Don't turn out like me when my baby died, that's my biggest regret. Have fun with your kids and be a good, happy part in their childhood and adulthood" mom sadly smiles and hugs me. I'm glad that I have a relationship with my mom and dad again.

"Oh and I forgot to tell you guys, but I have a wonderful mate. His name is Luke and he's the Alpha of the Gates pack. Plus we are engaged to be married in less than a year" I smile happily
"Well I think that I'm going to go find him and see if he's a good match for my princess" my dad says
"oh he is" I smile

✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬

I'm sorry I didn't update on Friday. Every time I tried to write I had writers block. Plus I'm not sure if I'll update this Friday because I have testing all this week. Anyways...

The suspense still killing all of you? Lol you're comments made me laugh!

Comment
Vote
Follow me

Xoxoxo

Bailey

Alpha's Baby #Wattys2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें