ᴇɴᴛʀʏ 351

hey (y/n),

e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶s̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶

how's my favorite lil' angel doing? it's been almost a year since we've last seen each other, huh? I'm positively sure that you're being flocked around with the best people wherever you are! ofc, it would be their loss if they would just let someone like you pass by.

remember how we first met? I was an idiot to mistook your locker for mine. I left my key for my gym locker so I had no choice but to toss my stuff inside what I thought was my hallway locker since it coincidentally opened with the code that I placed in it before rushing to our physics class.

you witnessed things that were.. you know... not that nice to look at. I know I chanted this to you a million of times before, but I am really really sorry for my sweaty shirt. we had PE as the class before that and I couldn't imagine what your reaction was the moment that my shameful stench welcomed you.

oi wanna hear something weird? I was actually thankful that I was being an idiot that time..

...because it caused me to cross paths with you.

would you punch me again if I end this letter with an I love you? haha I wouldn't mind to.. feel your touch again, you know? So please do as you prefer.

I love you, (y/n)