ᴇɴᴛʀʏ 365

hey (y/n),

I didn't want to read your letter.. but I still did. I know you wrote it to make me feel better. I felt so whole yet.. so hollow at the same time.

365 days without you was not easy. and when I had the courage to finish reading your letter earlier, it somehow lessened the pain. you reassured me that my life did not end the moment you departed from me.. but I just couldn't take off the feeling of longing for you.

a year ago today, I lost my whole word the same time heaven gained an angel.

if there's one thing that I could promise you, it would be the fact that I will try to live happily for you. although the healing will definitely take time, please don't worry about me. 

you are the greatest memory; a perfect one at that. this will not be the last letter that I will be writing for you since my love for you is eternal. as much as my hands will allow me to write, I would still continue to express how grateful I am to have met you.

you will be always the reason why I would like to wake up everyday. I will never stop making you proud of me. I will never stop reminding you how much you've helped me grow.

you are and will always be my person.

we'll see each other again; and in that time, we will continue to compose our happily ever after

I love you so much, (y/n)