ᴇɴᴛʀʏ 357

hey (y/n),

channel shows nowadays are very peculiar. I just spent a good amount binge watching it. most of it were cliche romance. but why was I jealous of it? why did I hate the show even more when it ended happily?

can you still remember the time when I finally gained enough self esteem and courage to confess what I felt about you? I was sweating bullets and I could feel my guts break dancing inside my body.

the scenario was perfect that even the sun was proud of me. I could hear the chirping of the birds that was joining the rhythm of my heartbeat as I anticipated for you to meet me.

my breath hitched when I could finally see your presence approaching me. my hands were shaking so bad I had to shove it inside of my pockets to make it less noticeable. just as you stopped walking right in front of me, I immediately spatted what I wanted to tell you for so long. my lips were quivering, especially after witnessing you making blinks of evident confusion.

you then sketched that enchanting smile on your face again, only at that time, I wasn't able to recognize what it meant. it looked like you were startled and puzzled. the next words that you said shut my brain for a brief moment.

it was when you asked me who I was.

why was our love story so different from the ones in the tv, (y/n)?