「 Teaser 01 」 Meet The Girls.

The crowd in the hallway started to disperse to their respective classes after hearing the announcement on the speakers. The girls rolled their eyes and groaned, making their way back to class.

Lee Soojung, more commonly known as Babysoul, or simply Soul, the leader of Woollim Girls High's very own little clique, plunked herself onto her seat, scratching her head in annoyance. The other girls in the clique gathered around her desk with equally annoyed looks.

Yoo Jiae, the baby faced badass and second oldest of the clique.
Seo Jisoo, the girl who's described with lyrics from Taylor Swift's song. She's a nightmare dressed like a daydream.
Lee Mijoo, nicknamed Jooliet, she's Jisoo's closest friend, whose personality differs slightly from hers.
Kim Jiyeon, also known as Kim Kei, has the reputation for being the teacher's pet and the school's little fluff ball.
Park MyungEun, also known as Jin, is the school's pride in academics, scoring straight As in every class, and being an overall well-behaved student.
Ryu Sujeong, the sports girl of Woolim High. Tall, pretty, slim, athletic, is how you describe her.
Jeong Yein, the youngest of the clique, still innocent and has not been corrupted by the older girls.

The announcement that had been made kept ringing in their ears. Letting out annoyed groans and sighs, they discussed among themselves how they would survive such hell.

Woollim Girls High School and BigHit Boys High School will be having a summer camp together.