「 Teaser 02 」 Meet The Guys.

Woollim Girls High School and BigHit Boys High School will be having a summer camp together.

"You've heard the news?"

"Who hasn't—"

"I can't believe we'll be spending summer with those devils."

"I bet our schools' principals are dating."

"Either that, or they're out of their minds."

"Summer's gonna suck."

"But— I don't really mind. I think those girls are nice."

The other 6 heads turned around to glare at Jeon Jungkook, the youngest male in the group. Eyebrow raised and head cocked slightly, Kim Seokjin, the eldest, asked, "What did you say?"
The youngest gulped his saliva and zipped his mouth shut, shaking his head frantically. Sitting on a desk with his right arm around the eldest was Kim Namjoon, also known as Rapmon. "Those girls are gonna give us hell," he added before fishing a strawberry lollipop out of his back pocket and unwrapped it. Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung exchanged a few whispers, as if trying to hide something. Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok, the two resting bitch-faces but also completely adorable fluffballs let out an exasperated sigh in unison and shot up from their seats.

"We can't do anything about it, might as well try and enjoy it at its littlest."