➺ 02 ; Hi~

"Alright, since we've all gathered here already, let's start on our first activity," Danbee clapped her hands together, glancing around at the campers with a grin plastered on her face.

She instructed them to sit in a circle, commencing the first activity.

"First, we will do some short introductions to get to know one another better, especially since you come from two separate schools, am I right?"

"So, all you have to do is to pass around this blue ball and introduce yourself to the others with your name and an interesting fact about yourself. But, you have to pass the ball to someone of the opposite gender," Taewoo explained as he took out a blue ball from his bag, dribbling it slightly from a short height.

His eyes scanned the group sitting across from them and rolled it over to the youngest boy to start the activity. The boy blinked a few times, staring at the ball in front of him.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, the youngest male student here." he grinned sheepishly, rubbing his nape.

Jungkook tilted his head and tapped his chin, thinking of which female student to pass it to next, at the same time, avoiding eye contact with them. He lifted his gaze slightly to find one of the female students looking at him.

That's when their eyes met.

He rolled the ball over to her quickly before turning his head to the left, attempting to hide his face that was flushed with embarrassment.

The female student's eyes widened as she grabbed onto the ball.

"My name is Jeong Yein. I'm the youngest of the girls here," the words flew out of her mouth quickly as if she was rapping. She immediately tossed the ball to another male student, without giving it a glance before fixing her gaze on the terra firma. She could feel her face turning hot pink and her lips curled up into a shy grin.

After another game or two, the sun rose in a pool of crimson and gold, spilling light all over the land, meaning it was already noon— lunchtime.

Just as the girls were about to place their food trays on a table, another few pair of friends had also slammed their trays down at the same time.

Eyebrows were raised and cold glares were exchanged for a moment.

"Excuse me?"

"We were here first."

"No, we were."

"Why don't you guys just sit together, then?" Danbee barged in.

The girls glanced around, looking for other empty tables.  

That was the only table left.

By the time the girls decided to sit down, the boys had already took their seats at the opposite side of the table, which resulted in the whole hour of lunch being filled with brief moments of awkward eye contact and glances, but at the same time, constant bickers and arguments.

After lunch, the groups were told to come up with a group name, design a flag and come up with a cheer. 

"So who's going to be doing which task?" Soul started the discussion in hope of getting responses and ideas.

Silence. (For a good whole minute, I would say.)

"Alright then, I'll come up with the group name. The rest of the tasks will be shared among the rest of you. We have got to start somewhere, guys."  Soul uttered, breaking the silence.

"Kei, Soojung, Yein and I can help with the flag!" Jin shot her hand up and nodded her head enthusiastically.

Upon hearing that, Jungkook subtly whispered to Jimin and Taehyung, something along the lines of, "... our chance... ask Seokjin too," followed by some nervous laughter.

"Jimin, Jungkook and Seokjin will help with that too!" Taehyung blurted out suddenly, causing the others to stare at him quizzically.

"Which leaves me, Hoseok, Yoongi... and those girls to come up with the cheer," Namjoon sighed inwardly.

"Excuse us, we have names, you know?" Jisoo glared at the males coldly. 

The students started breaking into their respective task-assigned groups and got started.

Author's Note.

DID YOU MISS ME BECAUSE I TOTALLY DID HAHAHA. I was kind of planning to ditch this until I saw all the views, votes and comments so yes, if your aim was to get me off my butt and update give yourselves a pat on the back because you did it!! I honestly had NO IDEA where to continue and I got a B3 for English so that really put me down but then again my English teacher doesn't bother me lmao BUT I finally had a burst of inspiration from school life and here's the second chapter!! It just so happens that I'm going for a camp next week to HAHA wish me luck 3 days of Physical Training for me, then. Anyway, the next chapter's coming soon, this time I promise!!