➺ 01 ; Getaway.

"Sujeong, we're here."

Sujeong felt a firm tap on her shoulder, which was then followed by aggressive shaking of her upper body. The lanky, sleep-deprived teenager reluctantly lifted her heavy eyelids. She groaned in annoyance, simultaneously rubbing her eyes, a small pout forming on her plump lips.

Realising that she was the last one on the bus, along with her close chummy companion, Yein, she grabbed her haversack that was resting on her feet and shot up from her seat. The two then briskly made their way down the excursion bus.

Waving their hands and gesturing frantically to Sujeong and Yein were the other girls, who were already waiting at the assembly area. Sujeong narrowed her orbs, scrutinizing the surrounding; the waves crashing softly onto shore, the leaves on the trees rustling in the gentle breeze.

Ah, yes. The only thing the girls were looking forward to at camp— it was located just by the beach.

The girls of Woollim High were instructed to gather at the cafeteria while awaiting the arrival of the other party.

"So... They're late. As expected." Soul looked at her digital wrist watch impatiently, rolling her eyes.

"Speaking of the devil..." Jisoo extended her index finger, pointing in the direction of the glass door.

A group of bermuda-clad boys strolled into the cafeteria, matching their steps with one another, their haversacks hanging on either shoulder.

"Please excuse our tardiness, the world's greatest heroes have finally arrived now," an orange-hued hair boy, Jimin, announced grandly.

Mijoo snorted, "More like Satan's spawn, yeah."

The male students scoffed at her rude remark and proceeded to take their seats at a cafeteria table as the camp instructors made their entrance.

"Welcome to Woollim & BigHit High's first combined summer camp! Woo!" clad in a yellow dri-fit tee, a pair of khaki shorts and a bucket hat, the female camp instructor gave the students a warm welcome, clapping her hands with enthusiasm, a duchenne smile plastered on her face.

The energetic greeting was followed by the sarcastic cheers of the students, already half-dead.

"I'll save the long introductions for later. My name is Danbee and my fellow camp instructor over here is Taewoo," she flung her arm around an adequately buff male wearing a similar set of clothing to hers and gave him a slight pat on the back.

Taewoo dipped his head slightly, flashing a tiny grin. Danbee nudged him as if reminding him to do something.

"Ah, yes. Alright, let's get a move on with our first activity. But before that, quickly throw your belongings in your dorms and gather under the girls' dorm," Taewoo instructed with a deep voice, that was probably deeper than the sea.

The campers then quickly dispersed to their gender respective dorms as instructed.

Author's Note.

Oh my gosh, I wasn't procrastinating on finishing this short chapter, it's just that asdfghjkl school!! School be the death of me, be patient with my updates, grammatical mistakes and all hnng--

As you can see, Taewoo's character was kinda inspired by Woonwoo HAHAHA okay bye. The real interactions will start next chapter. <3