Epilogue

Seven years later...

"Addy, if you don't hurry we're going to miss the game!" Tyler yells from downstairs.

"Okay! I'm almost finished," I yell back.

I sit on the tub and read the stick. This is the seventh pregnancy test I've took and they've all read the same thing. I'm pregnant. I make a mental note to schedule an appointment with the doctor tomorrow. I put the test in my bag and walk downstairs. When Tyler sees me he breathes a sigh of relief.

"Finally. We need to go before we miss the whole game."

The Cowboys made it to the Superbowl and of course Josh made sure we all attended. They're in the third quarter of the game when we get there. I open the door to the skybox, and Baya rushes to me.

"Hey, baby," I pick her up and kiss her.

"Hi, Addy. Hi, Tyler" she grins.

"Hi, Baya," Tyler replies.

"Did the tooth fairy steal your front teeth," I laugh.

"Yes, but my daddy said since I'm his daughter, she's going to give me a lot of money."

Madison grabs Baya. "Only Josh," she says. "I'm glad you guys came."

I walk over to everyone and exchange hugs. When I see Tyler and Cooper engage in a conversation, I turn towards my friends.

"So I took every test."

"And?" Ava says anxiously.

"They all came back positive. I'm pregnant."

"No way!" Madison exclaims.

"Have you told Tyler?" Ava asks. I nod my head and tell them no. "I want to be sure."

"Girl, that's as sure as you're gonna get. You're definitely pregnant."

"Who's pregnant?" Tyler asks.

Shit. I try to come up with an excuse and say the first thing that pops into my head. "Uh, Madison is."

Madison chokes. "Bitch, what?"

"This is baby number three for you?" Cooper asks. "Man, for a second I thought you were going to say Ava was pregnant."

"No. Not yet Cooper," Ava speaks up.

It's the fourth quarter with ten seconds left and the game is tied. We're on the edge of our seats, we're so nervous. This play is all or nothing. When the Giants throw their pass, Josh intercepts it and run straight for the in zone. As soon as he makes the touchdown, we stand and cheer. The stadium is so loud it feels like it an earthquake. We see Josh on the big screen and he bends on one knee, kiss his hand, and lifts it toward the sky.

I run into Tyler's arms and kiss him. "I'm pregnant," I yell.

"Are you serious?!" He explodes with pure joy.

"Yes," I smile.

"I didn't think I could love you even more, but I was wrong. I love you so much, Adalyn Jameson."

"I've always loved you, Tyler."