11: Qreads was Daniel?

01 Jan 17
12:03AM

Curiosity took over her, she then opened her laptop on and logged on to wattpad.

She never really paid any attention to her readers.

She do appreciate every single of them but never did she thought to notice any of them personally.

Ariel then opened her notification.

She scrolled through it and finally found a user named Qread.

It can't be Daniel, can it?

She clicked Qread's profile and discovered that his last activity was commenting the last chapter of her work.

'Thank you to author for giving me hope to continue on believeing there is magic in life. Your work inspired me to do something and I have a feeling my magical day is near'

Her phone went off again, but she ignored it when she saw a recent activity of Qread's.

It was another comment.

'@ArielTgif_ It was you all along. Your stories motivates me to find you.'

'so it is him,' she thought.

All the answer was finally floating around here.

She quickly took her phone and made a quick message without checking her mail.

Arieltgif@gmail.com

I wrote that story because of you.
Our little encounter made a huge impact in my life and I am so grateful about it.

You inspired me Q.
And to know you're a famous jerk won't change my feelings towards you.

Because I like you. I like you a lot.

Qwertyuiop123@gmail.com

You're so emotional. Hahaha

Arieltgif@gmal.com

I know. And Paris is laughing at me

Qwertyuiop123@gmail.com

don't worry about Paris, She's just happy you've finally found your Daddy pup.

Arieltgif@gmail.com

Again with the sarcasm.

Qwertyuiop123@gmail.com

My new year was amazing, wanna know why?

Arieltgif@gmail.com

Why mister smarty pants?

Qwertyuiop123@gmail.com

Because I finally found my emotions. A fairy took it away once, I lost her somehow.
But now I'm cured because we found each other back. And I'm planning on keeping her a bit longer this time.

I've missed her so much.

Ariel was speechless. Never in her life did a guy confessed such beautiful way of his feelings to her.

But what if he changed his mind when he sees her?

Ariel knew she wasn't hot nor has a flawless face. She was normal and has freckles.

Ariel sighed.

Arieltgif@gmail.com

We should probably meet first before you confess anything stupid. You might not like me at all.