The One Where They Meet

Hey ya'll! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope all is well. Before I finished You Again I wanted to write a short story so I how you all enjoy this. Dont worry you will all find out what happens with Eric and Nessa, I just wanted to give you guys something different. Thank you always and stay fab.

XOXO

****

"Thank you." Nina smiled gratefully at the employee as she took the assorted tray of beverages from the counter. She pushed by the crowd of people that were also waiting for their orders. Once she finally got out of the coffee shop she moved past more crowds that were on the sidewalks and sighed with frustration as she looked at the time, she was going to be late. Nina was working for a well known fashion company and although she hated her job since she had to run errands for everyone even the cleaning staff of the company. She always had a great passion to design and this was the only way for her to get to the top.

"Excuse me." She pushed gently between a couple that were hugging in the middle of the sidewalk. Nina ignored their glares and continued walking quickly, praying that should would make it in time.

It was New Years Eve and New York couldn't be more busy since there way always something big that happened her, attracting a lot of people so usually it was a busy night. The worst day to be working. Nina made a quick turn around a restaurant and suddenly felt a hard impact making her fall down with everything that she was holding fall down with her. She gasped as she looked at the mess in front of her and on her clothes. Everything was laying on the cement sidewalk in beverages.

"Crap." She heard a low voice mutter which made her look up, seeing a guy with beautiful blue eyes in a ridiculous pizza suit.

"Look what you did!" She shouted in anger as she continued gape, her admiration for his good looks quickly dissolved once she realized what just happened.

He scoffed as he stood up, picking up his colorful flyers in the process. "You're the one that came out of nowhere and bumped into me."

She glowered at him and stood up, pouting at her wet clothes. "My boss is going to kill me." She began picking up the dropped things.

"So is mine."

"I'm sure your job isn't as serious as mine." She snapped, tossing the now empty drinks into a nearby garbage.

He cocked an eyebrow as she said that, feeling more than annoyed. "Excuse me princess, my job is pretty important."

She looked him up and down in disgust and laughed in a mocking way. "I'm sure it is." She looked down at her phone, seeing the time and cursed under her breath. "And don't call me princess."

He rolled his eyes and continued to pick up flyers, groaning in the process.

"I can't believe this is happening right now." Nina mumbled. "Look loser, just say sorry." She stood straight and squinted her eyes in anger as she looked at the stranger.

"My name is actually Sebastian, nice to meet you too." He replied to her in a sassy tone.

"I don't care what your name is. Just say sorry." She demanded.

He scoffed as he bowed to tease her. "Oh I'm sorry, your highness."

She rolled her eyes. "Funny." Nina replied in an unamused tone.

"It's New Years Eve, princess. Cheer up."

"I said stop calling me princess." She warned him. "Or else."

He chucked lightly and stood in front of her as he crossed his arms over his chest, trying his best to look intimidating but failed since he was in a pizza suit. "What are you going to do?" He asked her, testing her with a smirk on his face.

"Trust me. You do not want to mess with me." She stood in front of him.

He rolled his eyes and chucked. "Aw, adorable."

"Who do you even think you are?" She snapped. "You're in a frickin' pizza suit, I should be laughing at you!"

He squinted his eyes at her in annoyance. "People like you make me sick."

Her eyes widen. "You don't even know me!" She exclaimed.

"I've witness enough to know that you're an annoying, uptight princess who doesn't think about anyone but herself since she thinks she's on the top. Well sorry to break it you princess, the world doesn't revolve around you. Your big head just gets in the way." He insulted, not thinking first before he spoke. "And by the way, your pink bra is clearly visible through your white top."

Nina gasped at his hurtful words and looked down, her cheeks burning red seeing that he was right and now people were staring as they walked by. "Bastard!" She shouted, letting her hand slap across his face hard. "Jump off a building."

Sebastian's eyes grew large at the unexpected slap, realizing that he deserved it and knowing that his cheek was probably already red. "You first, princess." He smirked, knowing that it would only piss her off more.

"Screw you!" She began walking away trying her best to cover her now exposed bra.

"It was fantastic meeting you!" He shouted back sarcastically while his hand nursed his throbbing cheek and his other hand waved goodbye to the angry girl.

"Hope we don't meet again!" She yelled back as she continued to walk without looking back.