The One Where It's Midnight

Their night was no longer filled with awkward silence or death glares, they were now laughing and talking about their own lives. It was something interesting since they started off hating one another.

"Be honest, how heavy is that dress?" Sebastien asked her.

They were still in the same position where Nina was laying on the floor and he was sitting against the elevator wall.

She laughed lightly and played with the bottom part of her dress. "It's not like there are a hundred layers, it's just tulle."

He cocked an eyebrow at the last word. "What is tulle?"

"It's a type of fabric." She didn't really know how to explain tulle so she went with the most simplest way for any guy to understand.

"I know that." He replied in a snarky tone.

She sat up and sighed as she took her hair out of the hairstyle that she had it in, letting her brown hair fall over her shoulders in loose curls.

Sebastien couldn't help but watch her do this, he wasn't going to deny that she was gorgeous.

Nina coughed, realizing that Sebastien was practically gawking at her. She laughed at his reaction once he found out that he was busted.

"Be a little more sneaky next time." She advised him referring to his staring.

His cheeks burnt red from embarrassment, he then scoffed trying to act casual. "Whatever."

Nina looked down at her phone and sighed. "It's 11:50, we're almost getting out of here."

He nodded. "Thank goodness."

"I'm starving."

"Don't go cannibalism on me now." He put his hands up in defense as he joked lightly.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not that desperate."

He chuckled. "Tell me something else about you."

Nina taped her chin to add to the look of her thinking intently. "What do you want to know?"

"Tell me your favorite place to eat."

She let her mind think of all the good food she's had in New York. "Daniel." She finally answered, it was a fancy restaurant with amazing French cuisine, it was the first place she treated herself out to when she moved to New York. 

His eyes grew large at her answer, it was an expensive place to eat and it served French food which he's never had. "Oh, interesting. I could probably afford a napkin there."

"It's not that expensive, Sebastien."

He looked at her weirdly at her response, everyone knew that it was the place where all the rich and snooty people ate. "For you it may not be but for everyone else it is."

She rolled her eyes. "Why are you asking me anyway?"

"Screw Daniel." He insulted the restaurant, ignoring her question. "The best place to eat is at is Pizza Suprema!" He exclaimed, exaggerating with his hand movements as he smiled brightly.

Her eyebrow raised at the unfamiliar name. "It sounds a little tacky."

"You sound a little tacky." He lamely insulted her back letting his hands fall back to his sides.

She laughed lightly and touched her heart as if she was in pain. "Your insults are too much for me to bare!" She joked loudly.

He rolled his eyes at her goofiness and chucked her jacket that was still beside him at her face.