A Boy In Luv (Suga from BTS)

(Unedited)

If you would have told me I would be dating a boy who is loved by hundreds of thousands of girls... Oh my mistake, millions of females all around the world I would have laughed in your face and asked if you had taken your medication today? However here I was just playing around with my piano when a boy with dark hair walks into the studio.

"Hey, uh that sounds really good." He pulls up a chair and rests his chin on the back of it, he tilts his face towards me, "Play it again for me will you?" And that's how our story basically starts. I was playing around while my dad was in the studio, and I found a piano in a room filled with other instruments. Piano playing has been one of those task that I grew to love because I was exposed to it as a child. Now whenever I find I piano I'm magically drawn to it.

And now because of that magnetic powerful the piano has over me, I was able to meet a guy who looks like some gangster but is just a really sweet guy. I was able to play the melody for him again, then after that he just kept ordering me to play it over and over again. Slowly as the repetitions became more frequent I could hear him talking to himself in sync with the beat of the melody. He had taken out his phone and began to program a nicer sounding beat using an app. The beat was played over top the music of the piano, then finally he started to speak louder... Oh I'm sorry spit fire. Ah yes he then was spitting fire throughout the rest of the session we were together.

At the end he looked at me with a smile, "Good job, that sounded really good." My head nodded in agreement "Do you mind if I use that in our upcoming album?" he asked once again I nodded my head then looked down at the black and white keys.

There was an awkward pause that filled the air until he spoke up again, I hadn't spoken the entire time he was there. "I'm Suga, also known as genius." He offers my a wink in which I giggle and offer him a smile.

"I'm __________." I answered and he said it return,

"I'm really glad I met you."

The room burst out in oooohs and awwwes as I retold the story of how I had met my genius of a boyfriend. Everyone in the room was hollering during the entire thing, except Suga. He had lied down on my lap and pretended to have fallen asleep, but I saw his cheeks turn red as I spoke about our little encounter.

Our meeting was short and simple. After our little song making session he had used the excuse of meeting up because he had no inspiration. Our little hang outs were extremely fun and I began feeling more comfortable around Suga. Dating followed after his direct but very affectionate confession. He told me honestly how he felt and I understood that his career would always be his main priority but we were still able to make our relationship work.

Initially he was hiding me from the Bangtan members but they were getting suspicious as to how Yoongi was coming up with all these songs and why he always left straight after practices. They followed him one day after Rap Monster had come up with the suggestion that he was dating someone, based on how many times Suga was texting on his phone. The day they had followed him he was sitting with me at a park bench, showing me all the songs he was letting out left and right. I had to point out to him that there were six boys in masks watching us behind a tree.

I must say it was really funny to see my boyfriend's butt being kicked teasingly by all of his band members when they found out. However when I was introduced to them I was really nervous. They were like family to him and I knew neither Yoongi or I had time to actually arrange the whole meet the parents deal. Maybe in the future. But BTS was the closest I was going to get to that encounter. Thankfully it wasn't as frightening as I thought it was going to be and they actually accepted me into their grouping. They really enjoy when I tell them stories about Yoongi and I, like now.