Adore U (Mingyu from Seventeen)

(Unedited)

"Another cake?"

"What? Dino, Vernon and DK are holding a conjoined birthday party this year, they can't just not have cake."

"They can order one." He looks over my shoulder at what I'm doing. Why does he always smell good? All that sweat and he comes home smelling like he took a bath in tub of manly gummy bears. Weirdly sweet but yet musky and mysterious. Such a combination only he could pull off. Now all I can think about is muscular gummy bears. 

My attention finally turns back to the cake, "Are you saying my cakes aren't good enough for your friends?" I turn to him with an agape mouth.

"Woah, I didn't say that." His finger sinking into the bowl of white whipped cream and licking off the frosting. "Is this whipping cream?"

"Yeah, so."

"Isn't Dino lactose intolerant?"

Frustrated I let out a groan. "Damn I forgot. Eh, he'll still eat it."

He lets out a soft chuckle, "That's true."

"But I don't want him to suffer on his birthday. I'll just make a buttercream, that's a little better I guess." I sigh and set aside the large bowl, "I hand whipped that it too!"

Mingyu teasingly squeezes my bicep and chuckles, "Wow, my baby's so strong."

Playfully my hand hits his chest as I whine, "Stop it." I laugh along with him.

"Ah, forget about it, we can eat this cream by ourselves." I touch his face so he looks at me, when he stops I wipe a dollop cream from the corner of his mouth with my thumb. 

"You had some on your face," I quickly lick my thumb and giggle, "Yummy." His eyes intensely looking at my every move, embarrassed I glance down.  He takes my head and bring it to his chest. He lets out a huff, and kisses the crown of my head.

"I had a long day, I think I might wash up and take a nap."

"I'm going to finish up here but you go ahead and rest up." I shake my head into his chest, he's so warm. He laughs and let's me get to work.

It takes about an hour to clean up the kitchen and wash up all the bowls I had used, by that time I see Mingyu, passed out on the couch. Damn he still looks good. Never going to get use to that. Sounds like someone's thirsty, so to literally quench this thirst I go to the fridge to take out a bottle of water. However it's not the water I take out, something a little more fun you could say.

With the large bowl of whipping cream and spoon in hand I slowly approach sleeping beauty, I can't help but smile imagining his face when he wakes up. Taking a spoonful of cream I gently dab it on his nose, barely holding in my laughter. Then I fill up his open-faced palm with it and grab my phone to take a picture. I faintly brush one of my makeup brushes on his cheek but nothing happens. I try again but he barely moves, pouting I realize he isn't that ticklish at all. As my little prank was a little fail and giggle and lick off the whipped cream from his nose. When I look back I see his eyes look at me with a tiny smile on his lips. His gaze flicks down to my own and he leans in closer, my eyes flutter close and as anticipation fills up in me. Instead of warm pair of lips to connect with my own I receive a cold foamy substance crashed on my face. My eyes burst open and my jaw drops. Oh this means war.

He gets up to escape my grip and begins running off down the hall. You won't get away so easily. His booming laughter echos throughout the house as I try to catch this little devil. 

"You can't hide forever..." I walk into every single room in the home but come up with nothing. Where could he be? I walk past a mirror and nearly pee myself when I see my reflection. The whipped cream felt sticky on my face but when I licked the corner of my mouth it tasted sweet, so I didn't completely hate it. I got a little snack out of it, but Mingyu still needed to pay the price. Eventually I hear a muffled laugh coming from our bathroom. 

I follow the chuckling, where I find him cleaning up his hand when I walk up and lean against the doorway laughing at my own reflection. He looks up with a teasing smile but glints of fear flickering in his eyes. It probably looks like I'm going to kill him for what he did. And I probably am. However, instead I grab his shirt and tug his face down to my cream covered one. My arms wrap around his neck and all I can taste is sweet cream. Once the kiss is broken I step back from the masterpiece I've created and fall to the floor laughing. 

His face is fully white expect for his lips which a blushing pink. Wow, I like this look more than some of the make up he wears. He's never looked better in my opinion. 

"This look makes you look incredibly handsome, but I think you got some whipped cream on your face again." Both of us are in fits of laughter, he ends up laughing so hard he joins me on the floor. 

"I really like what you've done with your hair, is that a new mousse you're using in it?" He smirks at the mess my hair probably looks like. It feels sticky and just plain gross. 

"I just took a shower too." His lip juts out in a pout which makes him look like an adorable puppy. 

"Speaking of showering I probably should wash myself up too." I make the effort to get up and am making my room to prepare some clothes when Mingyu's arm blocks my path. 

"Wait I think you've got some whipping cream on your face too." 

My head shakes at his ridiculous comment, "Really? And where would that be?" I say gesturing to my entire face. His hands goes under my chin to raise my face as if he's examining it. 

"Oh I see some, I think I better clean it up." And just like he goes from being a teddy bear to a tiger on the prowl. His head dips down as his lips graze my jaw. Well I certainly wouldn't mind spreading some more on that spot. My head tilts back and I feel my heart rate increase. His lips follow a path from my jaw to my neck and ending up on my lips. 

Breathless he whispers, "I think I better clean you up myself." 

************************************************

A/N: Short and sweet and a little spicy. Mingyu is so cute sometimes, then you look back at him and all of a sudden he's like DAMN!! This was just a type up so if any you want a little extension or a part 2 leave a comment and I will try to make that happen! I hope you enjoyed it either way. Also, I really need a different cover for this book so please message me if you could make one. Thank you! Stay beautiful.