✎ Chapter 4 ✐

"And...Uh...Who was that?" My mom asked, more curious than concerned.
"Him?" I said, turning around and pointing at Wyatt, walking his way home. "Oh, that's Wyatt. He's my new friend."

"Wyatt, huh?" Mom replied, smirking, while my little sister started saying "oooh, she's in looove!"

"Mom, it's not what you think." I said. "He's just a friend—and I just met him!"

"Sure, sweetheart. Whatever you say." My mom said, chuckling. "Alright, everyone get in the car."

Ever since we got home, the only thing on my mind was Wyatt.

Wyatt. God, he is adorable. His dark brown hair, his blue eyes, his little high pitched voice.
Why can't he be mine?
I mean, yeah, I just met him. But does it matter?
I wish I got his phone number, though.

During dinner, I stood quiet the whole time, because, well... Wyatt was on my mind.

"Honey, you barely touched your food!" Mom said. "Something wrong?"

"Oh, no, mom. I'm fine." I answered. "I'm not that hungry."

"Suuuure!" My little sister said, sarcastically. "You're probably thinking about that boy you met!"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, shut up, Piper. That has nothing to do with this."

"Alright, if you say so." Piper said again, sarcastically.
I sighed and kept eating, little by little.

————
I woke up earlier than yesterday, so I wouldn't have to face my annoying mom getting mad a me for being late.

I took out a white t-shirt with a red stripe on the sleeves and neck, knee length, high waisted blue jean short, and a pair of Adidas superstar shoes that are white with black stripes.

After that, I took a shower, quickly, so I wouldn't have to risk getting in trouble.
Later, I put my short brown hair into two small pigtails and put on my clothes.

I then grabbed my book-bag and ran downstairs to eat breakfast.

My aunt Leah turned around and said, "hey, Vivian. you're pretty early."

"Are you serious?" I said, panting.

"Yep. Thirty minutes early, to be exact."

"Dammit." I said to myself, angrily.

"Hey, watch your language." Leah said. "Well, now that your here I might as well serve you your breakfast."

I sighed as my put my book-bag down on the floor and sat down on the chair as my aunt served america's favorite breakfast: cereal.
Frosted Flakes, to be exact.

After I finished my food and half an hour has passed, my mom took my siblings and I to school.
———
The day flew by pretty fast.
During first period, I was stuck all alone since Cora kept ignoring me because of what happened the other day.
Actually—everyone's been ignoring me.
I also learned that word goes by pretty fast at the school.
I'm now known as the "new girl who hangs out with the dweebs."
I don't really care honestly. This doesn't really hurt me at all.
What will affect is if I join the cheerleading team.
What would they say about me? What will happen?

It was finally lunch time, and once I got my lunch, I walked around the whole cafeteria looking for Wyatt and Gary.
Everywhere, people of all cliques look at me weirdly, some giving me the resting bitch face and some laughing at me.
But like I said, I didn't care. I just walked away and continued on with my life.

Once I found them, I sat down in front of them and said, "hey guys."
"Hey, Vivian." They both said at the same time.
"How're you?" Wyatt asked.
"Eh. Okay I guess." I said, shrugging. "Everyone's been ignoring me. Except you guys, of course."

And then we talked, and talked, until I heard that one sentence I never expected to hear from a boy.

"Hey, Viv." Wyatt said, as we left the cafeteria to our next class, in which we have together. "I know we just met an everything but, do you want to go over my house over the weekend? Gary is also coming with us."
"Sure, I'd love to." I said, smiling.
Heck yeah, my crush asked me if I could go over his house. This day is getting better and better.

After school, in decided that before I leave, I would go up to the school's huge activities bulletin board and sign up for the cheerleading team.
I would be hanging out with Wyatt and Gary right now but they said they had to be helping out the chemistry teacher for school hours. Whatever.

Once I walked up to the bulletin board of activities in the entrance of the school, I look for the cheerleading sign up sheet.
"There it is!" I whispered to myself, when I found the sheet. Luckily, there was only one spot left so I have a good chance of getting in. Hopefully.
I grabbed my pen from my pocket (yes, I'm that lazy to put it away in my pencil pouch) and signed my name onto the sheet.

a/n: ahhh this chapter was so bad I'm sorry :((
I said I was going to put this book in a hiatus, and I am, but I will update from time to time.
So... I hope you enjoyed this.... Whatever this chapter is.