Chapter 5

Ally's POV

"Hey Lauren, come in", I told the girl who looked like she was going to burst into tears.
"Thanks Ally", Lauren replied but she couldn't hold it back she burst out crying in front of me.
I pulled her into a tight hug and didn't let go until she was ready to let go.
"What's wrong Laur?", I asked
"Basically, Camila-", she stopped "Can we sit down please? It's long", she smiled.
"Sure, come on through"

Lauren sat down and sighed before she started to carry on. "Basically, Camila and I were going over her house to catch up on things as she's been distant lately - well since she got with Austin. I text her to ask what time I should go round there and she replied telling me that I couldn't go because she's meeting up with Austin. Everyday Camila and I go to school together but she text me saying that she was getting a lift with Austin. Ally", she paused to calm down, "she's choosing Austin over me. I love her Ally and I don't know what to do. It's killing me, I promised to not let it get to me but it's all I'm thinking about. Camila and Austin.", she finished but her crying did not stop.

To be honest, I didn't really know what to say. What could I say? A girl who I hardly know has just opened up to me fully with her problems and I can't help. I try my best but I don't think there's much to help her situation.

"Lauren, firstly, you need to calm down, crying isn't going to help. Secondly, I haven't really been in this situation so I'm going to try my best to help you but promise me not to worry too much ok?", I say to her.
"Ok", she nodded.
"Right, I think you need to tell Camila how you feel. I can see that you love her very much, that's obvious. However, just keeping it to yourself will not help the situation."
"Ally, thank you but I seriously can't tell her because she doesn't feel the same. Ally, she's straight", Lauren sounded like she couldn't talk anymore.
"Ok, well, if you're not going to bother telling her how you really feel, then you'll have to move on from Camila me and just be frien-, I'm cut off.
"How can I move on when every beautiful sight I see, I see her? Every time I visit a place, I remember the time we visited that place. Everything I do or say, it reminds me of her. I can't be friends with someone I'm in love with.".

By this point Lauren was in hysterics and I had tears strolling down my face.
"Lauren... You need to tell her. If she's really your best friend, she won't judge, she'll prefer to know. She's your best friend, she'd hate to think that you're keeping something like this to yourself.", I'm being totally honest now trying to calm her down.

Lauren looked at me in the eye and simply said "Ok, I'll do it."

Lauren's POV

Ally is right, Camila deserves nothing but the truth so that's what I'll do. I'll text her and tell that I need to speak to her but I as I went to text her, she'd already texted me.

Camila [4:55pm]
Lauren, I'm sorry for what I said in Science this morning. I really need to speak to you.

To Camila [5:07pm]
Hey Camz, you know I can't stay mad long, especially when I have something important to tell you. You go first though.

Camila [5:09pm]
I think I'm love with Austin.