Chapter 11- Dreams and Nightmares

A/N- Sorry this chapter took SO LONG!!! I was having one of those lazy days and so I just kept putting it off. So here ya go and sorry for the wait ;). ~Riri :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit of the ledge of my bed, longing to go back to Phoenix Drop and have everything go back to normal. I think about the future, what may happen and what might not happen. As my thoughts get the best of me, I lean back and slowly drift to sleep. 

DREAM

I wake up to be on Zoey's boat with everyone else there. Levin comes running to me, this is when I realize it is a dream, because Aphmau and Laurance are here too.

"Gar Gar wakes up!!" says Levin, running into my arms. He giggles and I chuckle slightly. I feel like we have already connected, more than before.

"Hey little buddy." I say, picking him up onto my shoulders. I see Malachi out of the corner of my eye in the corner, looking depressed. I walk over toward him, feeling like I can say whatever I please to him. Why am I feeling so... fulfilled?? "Hey, whats wrong Malachi?" I say, leaning down, careful not to let Levin drop. 

"Ya. Why is brother so sad?" Levin says concerned. I hear footsteps coming over, with crying in the background. Aphmau comes and sits with us.

"Hey" she says, almost tearing up herself. "I just told Molly and Dale about Brian." as she says that she starts weeping. I put my arm around her and she kisses me so smooth. My cheeks don't blush, it seems normal, in an almost abnormal way. Malachi starts crying too, and Levin starts comforting him. 

"Sshhh. It's okay." I say to Aphmau, rubbing her shoulder. "First, Malachi, why are you crying." 

"Because..." he says, looking as sad as ever. 

"Why?" says Aphmau, going over to hug him. He whispers faintly, and Aphmau immediately freezes and turns pale. "W-what?" she says quietly.

"I'm sorry mom" he says, as he runs to the captains corridor. 

"What did he say?" I question Aphmau. 

"He said he" she starts balling. "Does want a dad" I froze then and there. What the Irene... I then look at her finger at a small ring, with a diamond in the middle. Just then, I feel the metal against my hand. No, no, no... I dare to look and see a gold ring, fitting on my ring finger. I faint to the hard ground.

DREAM END

I wake up on the floor, covered in a puddle of sweat. Thank Irene it was just a dream... It is night, meaning we are approaching Phoenix Drop within the hour. I look to see everyone sleeping in the corridor, but Emmalyn is reading a book with a tiny book light. 

"Hey Emmalyn, I'll be upstairs" I whisper, as she gives me a nod of approval. I quietly go up the stairs and am greeted by Aaron and Laurance driving. 

"Hey Laurance." I say. He stays concentrated, but he listens.

"Hey. Whats up?" he says.

"I wanted to ask you something" I say, braving my slight fear. "Are you okay with Aphmau and I going on a date" I say. At first, his eyes fill with confusion and sorrow, but quickly turn back normal. 

"Yeah. Don't hesitate man. I am happy for you guys. Maybe I'll have a chance after you" he winks. 

"Heh. Yeah. Good to know. We are still best friends right?" I question.

"Duh. Even if you break her heart, we will always be best friends. We are coming up on Phoenix Drop if you feel like waking everyone else up soon. I estimate another 20 minutes."He says, slowly turning the wheel.

"Sure. I'll leave you alone for now." I say, backing up to where Aaron is looking to. 

"Hey" I say, joining him.

"Sup" he says. Even though he seems slightly intimidating, he has a sense of comfort, that I felt right after he told me his name.

"Nothing. What about you?" I say, still staring. 

"Nothing much. Its personal, but I am glad Zane cannot do any harm. He did things in the past that caused me rage, and I never want him to do that again." he says, looking worried, but unemotional at the same time, as always.

"I don't exactly know why but your name... It seems..." I say as he cuts me off.

"Familiar?" he says.

"Yeah..." I say pondering. 

"You will remember over time but I will give you a hint and that is Falcon. You figure out the rest. When you do, come talk to me." He says, going into the captains corridor. Falcon... Hmmm....

"Ten minutes!" Laurance yells, but not super loud.

"I'm going to go wake everyone else up Laurance" I say, heading down the ladder.

"Okay" I hear him say faintly as I am already down to where everyone is sleeping. I tap on everyone's shoulder, one by one as Emmalyn wakes Kenmur. As they talk, I wake everyone but Aphmau. By that time, Aphmau and I are the last ones down the steps, as Lucinda just woke up. She looks so peaceful, maybe all the Zane stuff was causing her stress with her sleep, she looks so cute, and I now have the chance to feel these feeling openly

I lightly kiss her on her forehead, and she smiles as I blush. Was she awake this whole time? Did she just feel that... 

As I am caught up with my thoughts, she opens a very sleepy eye. She stretches and rubs her eyes and notices I am standing in front of her.

"OH. Hey Garroth" she says, back to her old perky self.

"Um, hi." I say, still having a slight blush to my cheeks. "Did you sleep well M'Lady?" 

"Garroth, if you agree to date me, PLEASE just call me Aphmau of Aph okay?" She says, as I nod, my blush building back up. "And to answer your yes, I did. I had this dream about Levin and Malachi and it was good. What about you?"

"Um, yeah. I slept... okay?" I say, questionable about my dream.

"One minute you were fine, and the next you just dozed off!" she giggles. "Katelyn and I had to put you in bed, and we got tired from that." she says, still laughing.

"Heh, I guess all of this drama made me sleepy" I say. "Anyway, M'La--" she cuts me off.

"AHEM! What Garroth?" She says, and I remember.

"Aphmau, um, we are arriving to Phoenix Drop in a few minutes so yeah." I say.

"Oh, good. I am going to pack up my stuff and I will be right up." she says. 

"Okay. I'm going to go up. See you in a little bit." I say, awkwardly going up the stairs. A few minutes later, Aphmau joins us with her purple backpack stuffed, as I see the beach horizon in the distance.

SORRY! I WUZ BORED SO IT'S SHORT!!! :P